View Full Description
Quick and Easy to Use
Serato Sample makes sampling easy and fast. With one click it’ll find 16 of the best samples to work with. It’ll also find the key and BPM for you, leaving you to do the best part, editing samples. Get straight in and sample with Serato Sample.
It works with most DAWs that support AU/VST plugins. You can use it with Ableton Live, FL Studio, Logic Pro, or Maschine. It’s also easy to sync samples to your project.
Completely Edit and Re-work Samples
Completely manipulate samples. Serato Sample lets you chop, key shift, and time stretch samples to create something new. You can manipulate each pad individually, changing key, BPM, filter, and the attack and release times.
Pitch ‘N’ Time is also built in. This gives you the ability to time stretch samples to extreme values without ruining their quality.
Similar to Serato DJ, you can trigger your cue points monophonically or polyphonically. You’ll be able to play chords, or create drum patterns.
You can create a melody from just one sample. Serato Sample lets you play one sample across the full piano scale like a synth.
Similar Serato Pro DJ Workflow
If you’ve used Serato DJ before, you’ll find its similar interface easy to use. If you haven’t don’t worry. Serato Sample has an easy to use interface that makes finding parts of tracks easy. Quickly find what you’re looking for using the waveform and needle drop, so you can easily get around your tracks.
The coloured waveforms make it quick to find what you need. You’ll be able to visually understand parts of a track without needing to listen. Red for lows, blue for highs.
It also uses a familiar cue point workflow. Serato Sample uses Serato DJ's popular cue point workflow to set and trigger pads.
- Sampler plugin
- Has Pitch ‘N’ Time built in – professional quality time-stretching
- Works with Ableton Live, FL Studio, Logic Pro, Maschine
- Used by DJ Jazzy Jeff, DJ Dahi, and Sinden
- Mono/poly playback
- Automatically detects key and BPM
- Jump around tracks easily with waveform scrub and needle drop
- Serato’s famous coloured waveforms – red for bass, blue for highs
- Process each cue individually – adjust key, BPM, filter, attack/release times, volume
- Time stretch to extreme values without ruining quality
- One click find 16 of the best samples to work with
- Uses Serato DJ’s poplar cue point workflow to set and trigger pads
- Keyboard mode – play 1 sample across the full piano scale like a synth
- Playback using an external MIDI controller or computer/laptop keyboard
- OS: macOS High Sierra 10.13, mac OS Sierra 10.12, Mac OS X 10.10, 10.11 / Windows 10, 8.1 (64-bit), 7 with SP1 (64-bit only)
- Processor: i3, i5, i7: 1.07ghz and above
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 720
- Memory: 4GB
- Free HDD Space: 5GB
- Host DAW Software: Logic Pro, Maschine, Ableton Live, or FL Studio (recommended to have the latest version of the supported host DAW software)
*Please note this product comes as a serial download and not a boxed version. Once your order has been placed, you will be sent a download key to access your software.