View Full Description
Perfect for vocal recording, podcasts, and more
The Samson Satellite is a truly versatile microphone, perfect for a wide range of recording applications. From capturing studio-grade vocal recordings to interviewing someone for a podcast, the Satellite can do it all. The integrated tripod desktop stand makes it easier than ever to get setup and recording. Simply place it on a flat surface, plug it into your chosen device, and you’re ready to go.
Choose from various pickup patterns and optimise the microphone for different recording scenarios. Using the cardioid pattern is ideal for recording vocals or for voice chat whilst gaming online. The bidirectional pattern is great for interviews and podcasts, recording sounds from either side of the microphone. What’s more the omnidirectional pattern will pick up sound from all around the microphone, which is perfect when you need to pick up multiple sound sources.
High-definition audio quality
At the heart of the Samson Satellite are dual 13mm condenser capsules. These high-grade capsules provide an extended frequency response, so you can capture more details when recording. The high-quality capsules record audio at 24-bit/96kHz high-definition resolutions to ensure the best possible recording, every single time.
The internal design of the microphone features a built-in shockmount, minimising unwanted noise from handling or moving the microphone. The integrated grille also helps to minimise sibilance and plosive noises for a clean and concise sound.
Compatible with both iOS devices and standard computers, the Samson Satellite is one of the most flexible and portable USB mics on the market. The compact design and portable size makes it perfect for creating on the move.
The integrated headphone output means you can monitor you sound whilst you record. This allows you to troubleshoot any problems with ease and truly appreciate the pristine sound the microphone delivers. It even features a built-in monitor switch so you can toggle the direct monitoring feature on or off.
- Capture high-definition sound with a broadcast quality desktop mic
- Clear, pronounced audio from dual 16mm condenser elements
- Tailor your microphone to multiple applications with three selectable polar patterns
- Isolate the sound you need with cardioid, Bi-directional, and omnidirectional pickups selectable
- No difficult setup – just plug in via USB
- Compatible with PC, Mac, iPhone, or iPad
- Ideal for streaming, podcasting, gaming, VoIP, voiceover work, and recording music
- Ultra high-definition 24-bit/96kHz resolution
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz–20kHz
- Zero latency monitoring from a headphone output with level control
- Mute your microphone instantly with the dedicated switch
- Easy to position with the fold-back leg design
- Includes Lightning to USB Micro and USB to USB Micro cables
- Element Type: Electret condenser
- Diaphragm Width/Thickness: 16mm/3 microns
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional), bidirectional, omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Sensitivity: (all polar patterns) approx. -3dB FS @ 80dB SPL (at maximum gain)
- Max. SPL: 135dB SPL at 200Hz
- Bit Depth/Sample Rate: 24-bit/up to 96kHz
- Digital Output: USB
- Headphone Output/Impedance: 1/8" (3.5mm)/32Ω
- Headphone Power Output: Minimum 38mW @ 32Ω
- Controls: Polar Pattern, Mute, Headphone Volume, Monitor On/Off
- LED: 3-color Power/Clip/Mute
- Body Construction/Grille: Aluminium/steel
- Accessories: USB and USB to Lightning cables
- Dimensions: 8.6" (218mm) x 4.3" (108mm) x 1.7" diameter (45mm diameter)
- Product Weight: 0.75lb (0.34kg)