View Full Description
Compact design, huge capabilities
No matter where you are, the Samson Go Mic is the perfect way to capture studio-quality sound. The microphone boasts a compact design with a handy integrated folding clip/stand. The clip can be used to mount the Go Mic unobtrusively to the top of your laptop, or it can be folded out and positioned on a level surface for desktop use.
You don't even need to worry about installing drivers. Simply plug into your Mac or PC's USB port, and you're ready to go. The microphone is ideal for recording music, field recording, podcasting, VoIP, voice recognition, webcasting, and more. With an extensive range of functionality, this plug and play USB microphone is the perfect companion for a huge variety of applications.
Studio sound with flexible features
Don't be deceived by its size. The Samson Go Mic is capable of providing you with studio-grade sound in an instant. With a frequency response ranging from 20Hz to 18kHz, and a resolution of 16-bit, 44.1kHz, you can be sure that every detail of your sound is captured with outstanding precision.
This compact condenser can be adapted to suit a wide range of recording needs. You can switch between cardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns, allowing you to isolate your sound source, or capture the natural ambience of your environment. The Go Mic also features a handy stereo 1/8'' headphone output, providing you with an intuitive solution for latency-free monitoring. Plus, with the included USB cable, cable clip, and convenient carry case, you can transport, store, and setup your mic with ease.
- Ultra-portable with no additional drivers or audio interface required
- Compatible with both PC and MAC devices
- Flexible mic positioning options – clip onto your laptop or stand on your desk
- Huge range of applications – from recording music and podcasting to voice recognition and video calls
- Ideal for a range of recording applications with two selectable polar patterns (cardioid and omnidirectional)
- Breath-takingly clear sound with 16-bit, 44.1kHz resolution
- Accurate audio capture across a smooth, flat frequency response (20Hz – 18kHz)
- Monitor your sound with zero latency thanks to a built in headphone output
- Comes fully equipped with USB cable, cable clip, and carry case
- Polar Pattern: Switchable
- Frequency Response:
- Cardioid: 80Hz - 18kHz
- Omnidirectional: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Element Type: Fixed charge electret condenser
- Element Diameter: 10mm
- Diaphragm Thickness:
- Cardioid: 4 microns
- Omnidirectional: 2 microns
- Sensitivity: -47 +/- 2dB/Pa
- Maximum SPL: 121dB
- Dimensions: 70.5mm x 43.5mm x 23mm / 2.8'' x 1.7'' x 0.9''