View Full Description
Great For Podcasting, Interviews and Music Recording
The Samson G-Track Pro USB Condenser Microphone is a premium-grade versatile microphone. It can be used for a variety of applications from podcasting and interviews to recording vocals and even instruments.
The compact design features a built-in desktop stand and cradle. This adjustable cradle allows you to achieve the perfect position to record your sound. It also makes it highly portable, allowing you to take it from place to place.
Studio-Grade Audio Quality
The G-Track Pro is a condenser microphone, which are normally used in music studios. They’re known for their high-end audio fidelity, making them the go-to choice for studio recording.
The condenser microphone features a three-position polar switch. You can choose between three different patterns which are each suited for different purposes. The Figure-8 pattern is great for interviews, focusing on sound from the front and back of the capsule. The cardioid pattern is ideal for vocal recording, providing off-axis rejection (recording sound from the front
) for high-quality recordings. The omnidirectional is great for gaming and music demos, picking up sound from all around the microphone.
The microphone delivers 24-bit/96kHz high-resolution audio. This results in extreme accuracy, capturing every nuance of your source audio whether it be from interviews or music recordings.
Record Instruments and Vocals Simultaneously
One of the most innovative features of the microphone is the built-in instrument connection. This is great for musicians who want to record both instruments and vocals. It gives you the ability to do both at the same time. It virtually acts as an audio interface, providing the ability to record bass, guitar, keyboard and line-level devices. You can even add a sub-mixer to record hosts and guests. The built-in 2-track switch allows you to record the mic and instruments inputs on the same track for use when editing your audio.
Built-In Mixer and Headphone Connection
This versatile microphone even features a built-in mixer. The integrated control section features rotary pots for controlling the different volumes. Controls are included for the microphone, instrument and overall volume. A Mute button also silences the input signals when needed, great for use with podcasting and gaming.
It also features a built-in 1/8-inch stereo output for plugging in headphones. This allows you to hear your mic sound through your headphones. The zero-latency performance makes your voice match up with what you hear without any delay.
- All-in-one professional USB microphone with audio interface
- Ideal for podcasting, gaming/streaming and recording music
- Dual 1" (25mm) condenser capsules
- Cardioid (unidirectional), bidirectional and omnidirectional pickup patterns
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 50Hz–20kHz
- 24-bit, 96kHz resolution
- USB output for connecting to any Mac or PC device
- 1/4" instrument input for connecting guitars or line level devices
- Record Mic and Instrument input simultaneously
- 1/8" stereo headphone output with level control for zero-latency monitoring
- 3-color Power/Clip/Mute LED
- Plug-and-play, no driver installation required
- Compatible with most computer-based digital audio workstation software
- Die-cast zinc construction with heavy gauge mesh grille
- Integrated desktop base
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional), bidirectional, omnidirectional
- Capsule: Dual back electret condenser
- Diaphragm Width/Thickness: 25mm/3 microns
- Frequency Response: 50Hz–20kHz
- Sensitivity: +6dB FS/PA (all polar patterns)
- Max. SPL: 120dB SPL
- Bit Depth: 16 or 24-bit
- Sample Rate: Up to 96kHz
- Digital Output: USB
- Headphone Output: 1/8" (3.5mm)
- Headphone Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Headphone Power Output: 85mW @ 32 Ohms
- Instrument Input: 1/4"
- Instrument Input Impedance: 1M Ohms
- Controls: Mute, Mic/Instrument/Headphone Volume, Monitor On/Off, Mono/2 Track
- Product Dimensions: 4.5" (116mm) x 10.5" (268.5mm) diameter
- Product Weight: 3.52lb (1.6kg)