View Full Description
Rode AI-1 USB Audio Interface
24-Bit/96kHz Audio Interface
The Rode AI-1 is a premium-grade USB audio interface featuring a discrete Class-A preamp, and a high-end headphone amplifier. The streamlined single-channel design provides a quick and effective way of capturing/recording both vocals and instruments. The premium-grade components and high-quality design boasts a sample rate of up to 24-bit/96kHz for optimal audio fidelity and performance. The optimised sample rate is designed to capture every nuance of your instrument or vocal performance, in rich and defined detail. The result is crisp, high-definition, studio-grade audio recording capabilities, ideal for a range of applications.
Neutrik Combo Input & Headphone Amp
At the heart of the interface is the XLR-1/4-inch combo jack, designed by Neutrik. This combo jack ensures optimal signal integrity when processing and recording both instruments and vocals. Combined with the Class-A preamp and high-grade A/D converter, the interface is ideal for project studios, recording on the move and even in high-end studios. The ultra-low-noise discrete preamp helps to optimise signal integrity, ensuring your natural harmonic content is capture in immense detail. One of the most unique features of the interface is the integrated discrete headphone amplifier, allowing you to monitor your input sources through headphones.
The compact yet robust design is rugged and touch thanks to its metal body with satin black finish. It provides you with everything you need for quick and easy recording. The rear of the interface features dual balanced ¼-inch speaker outputs as well as USB-C/3 connectivity. The portable design can fit easily within your backpack, allowing you to setup and play on the move.
Rode NT1 Condenser Microphone
Large-Diaphragm Condenser Capsule
The Rode NT1 is a premium-grade, large-diaphragm condenser microphone designed for recording both vocals and instruments. The NT1 Condenser Microphone boasts a large 1-inch condenser capsule with a gold-plate membrane for optimised sonic accuracy. The HF6 capsule provides a detailed midrange with a silky, extended high-end range with warm and rounded low-end response. The transducer is suspended inside the microphone using the Rycote Lyre system, minimising external vibrations for improved audio performance.
Exceptional Audio Fidelity
The extended frequency range and premium-grade components result in rich, high-definition audio. The microphone is designed to capture every nuance from your performance, whether vocals or instruments in immense detail. It is also exceptionally quiet, measuring at a mere 4.5dBA of self-noise. The rugged design ensures optimal durability and reliability, thanks to its 6061 aluminium and nick-plated design. It fights against corrosion, and the hard-wearing finish is resistant to scratches and marks.
SMR Shock Mount & Pop Shield
Revolutionary Shock Mount
The SMR shock mount is a revolutionary new shock mount system for large-diaphragm condenser microphones from Rode. Its unique double Rycote Lyre suspensions system provides optimal isolation, helps to improve audio performance. The highly rugged design is constructed from engineering-grade reinforced polymer for optimal durability. It also features a built-in cable management clip for tidying your cables. The integrated all-metal pop filter helps to minimise sibilance and plosive sounds, again, refining your vocal and instrument recordings. The improved clamping system provides increased friction and weight handling for added reliability.
Rode AI-1 Audio Interface
- Ideal for capturing studio-grade vocal and instrument recordings
- Ultra low-noise Class-A discrete preamplifier
- Sampling rate of up to 96kHz/24-Bit
- Premium discrete headphone amplifier
- XLR-1/4” Combo Jack Instrument / line level input
- 2 x Balanced 1/4” speaker outputs
- Rugged body with Satin Black Finish
- USB-C/3 connectivity
Rode NT1 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Large 1" condenser capsule with gold-plated membrane
- Ideal for studio-grade vocal and instrument recordings
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Internal Rycote® Lyre® based capsule shock mounting system
- Ultra-low noise, self-noise of only 4.5dB (A)
- State-of-the-art surface mount electronics
SMR Shock Mount & Pop Filter
*For more information on the Rode AI-1 Studio Bundle, please refer to the PDF above.
- Premium shock mount for most RØDE large diaphragm condenser microphones
- Unique double Rycote Lyre suspension system for maximum isolation
- Removable and washable all metal pop filter
- Improved clamping system for increased friction and weight handling
- Engineering grade reinforced polymer construction
- Built in cable management clip
- Locking base nut to suit RØDE large diaphragm condenser microphones included