View Full Description
Multi-Use Acoustic Control
Absorptive panels with architecturally-pleasing designs. Every Primacoustic Cloud Paintable panel has been carefully-crafted to reduce reverberation, improve intelligibility, and complement the decor of your space. Their unique aesthetics provide you with a variety of options to build creative solutions that give you complete acoustic control for a diverse range of environments. Be it a restaurant, lobby, gymnasium, or any other space, Primacoustic Cloud Paintables can be utilised as horizontally-suspended clouds, vertically-suspended baffles, or as wall-mounted panels.
Constructed using high-density glass wool, each panel guarantees balanced and even absorption with excellent efficiency, whilst complete micromesh encapsulation and resin-hardened edges prevent dusting and escaping fibers. Each panel is laboratory-tested to obtain accurate data regarding their acoustic performance, as well as fire safety. And with the included mounting hardware (SlipNot™ suspension cables, Helix&trade anchors, Eye-Hooks, and Drywall Anchors), you can mount your panel as a horizontal cloud straight out of the box.
Paintable and Printable Surface
The Absolute White™ water-based latex paint finish of the Cloud Paintables enables you to create acoustic treatment with your own unique touch. Each panel can be made personal to you using paint, or by printing designs directly onto them with a flatbed printer. They require no special priming or additional treatment prior to painting, each panel comes ready to customise straight out of the factory.
Please note: Different paints and surface coverings will affect the absorption properties of your panels. Primacoustic recommends a sheen that is no greater than eggshell, and for you to use the thinnest coating of paint possible. This ensures that you can retain the most effective acoustic properties whilst still adding your own personal touch to your panels. The primary method recommended by Primacoustic is light spray painting, as the thin layer doesn't close up the acoustical surfaces, perforations, and fissures of the panel itself. A single coat should be sufficient, and when done correctly, only a negligible reduction in NRC will be achieved (roughly 0.05 to 0.1 in NRC).
Perfect for residential, commercial, and industrial spaces. Every single panel has been tested to meet stringent Class-A/1 fire ratings. This ensures that every panel offers exceptional resistance to fire, evaluated through the comparison of flame spread ratings and heat release rates.
- Unique square acoustic panel that can be used as an acoustic cloud, baffle, or wall panel to reduce reverberation and increase intelligibility
- Distinctive shapes allow you to build bold creations that are architecturally-pleasing
- 36'' width with a 1.5'' panel depth - crafted from high-density glass wool for exceptionally-even absorption
- Each panel is completely encapsulated in micromesh with resin-hardened edges
- Finished in Absolute White™ water-based latex paint on all sides with a proprietary textured surface
- Surface allows you to lightly spray paint the panels to match the decor of your room without affecting performance
- Can be suspended horizontally from the ceiling with the included SlipNot™ Suspension Cables, Helix™ Anchors, Eye-Hooks, and Drywall/Masonry Anchors
- Ideal for restaurants, lobbies, gymnasiums, and other spaces where unobtrusive acoustic treatment is required
- Can also be wall-mounted using Primacoustic's Surface Impalers or hung vertically as baffles using Corkscrew™ anchors (not included)
- Laboratory-tested to meet stringent Class-A/1 (North America) and Class B (Europe) fire ratings for use in residential, commercial, and industrial spaces
- Kit consists of two high-density glass wool panels and all hardware required for mounting as horizontal suspended clouds
- Panel Quantity: 2
- Dimensions: 36'' / 914mm
- Panel Depth: 1.5'' / 38mm
- Surface Area: 9ft² / 0.84m²
- Noise Reduction Coefficient:
- Unpainted: 1.00
- Rolled Paint: 0.50
- Light Spray Paint: 1.05
- Heavy Spray Paint: 0.79
- Colour: Absolute White™
- Core Material: Formed semi-rigid inorganic glass fibers
- Density: 6lbs pcf (96kg/m³)
- Fabric Facing: Glass wool tissue micromesh
- Fabric Facing Sealant: Water-based latex paint
- Mounting: Helix™, SlipNot™, Eye-Hook and Drywall Anchors (included)
- Recycled Content: Up to 40-percent
- LEED Eligible: Yes
- Weight: 11lbs / 5.1kg