View Full Description
Included In The Box
- 1 x Shure PGA57 Cardioid Dynamic Instrument
- 1 x PreSonus Audiobox 96, 25th Anniversary Edition
- 1 x Presonus Eris E3.5 Inch Active Multimedia Monitors, Pair
- 1 x Studio One Artist DAW
- 2 x AcouFoam 30cm 4-Wedge Acoustic Panel
- 1 x XLR-XLR Cable
- 2 x Stereo Jack - Stereo Jack Cable
- 1 x Tie Studio Flexible Broadcast Mic Stand
- 1 x Standard Mic Clip
- 1 x Storage Bag for mic
Shure PGA57 Dynamic Microphone
A take on a classic
Expanding on the legacy of the SM57 (one of the most popular mics in the world), Shure have strived to make iconic sound accessible to everyone. Remarkably similar to it's big brother, the PGA57 sounds full and natural. And is just as versatile. You can record voices, amps, trumpets- pretty much anything!
It has a more refined low end than the SM57, thanks to a smooth frequency roll off around 200Hz. This is especially handy in tight spots such as home studios and small stages, where boomy bass frequencies can play havoc with your mix. With the PGA57, professional sound is closer than you think.
PreSonus Audiobox 96
Exceptional Audio Quality
The PreSonus Audiobox 96 is a professional-grade audio interface. It features two high-quality XLR/jack inputs for connecting microphones and instruments such as electric guitars, keyboards and synths. The gain knobs let you set the level of your incoming signal, while the LED meters warn you if your audio is starting to distort. Helping you achieve the cleanest, purest sound possible.
And unlike many affordable interfaces, the Audiobox 96 let's you record in ultra high resolution. A sample rate of 24-bit/96kHz garuntees you'll get the best out of your microphones. Slick studio quality is within reach.
The PreSonus Audiobox 96 doesn't require an external power supply. It sources all its power from your computer, which makes it easy to set up and record in any location. Just plug in and go.
Eris 3.5 Inch Monitors
Ideal For Project Studios, Gaming and Video Production
The Presonus Eris 3.5-Inch Active Multimedia Monitors are the perfect solution for bringing studio-grade audio fidelity to your home studio. The Presonus Eris monitors features a wide frequency range that is ideal for a variety of applications. The result is crisp and refined sound that can even be fine-tuned, using the rear panel controls. The smooth and accurate frequency response picks up nuances that conventional speakers don’t, allowing you to expand the quality and sound of your home project studio. The monitors pump out 25W of power on each side thanks to the Class A/B amplification.
At the core of the Eris Monitors is a 3.5-inch Kevlar low-frequency transducer, as well as a 1-inch, ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducers. This 2-way design allows each transducer to focus on a set frequency range, optimising the performance of both. The rear-firing acoustic port provides superior low-end reproduction for a punchy bass response.
Studio One Artist Music Software
Compose, Record, Mix and Edit
The Presonus Studio One Artist is a basic version of the Studio One Pro digital audio workstation which can be used to produce high quality audio projects with a variety of audio, virtual instrument and effects tracks. Featuring totally unlimited tracks and a huge range of on board effects Presonus Studio One Artist delivers an extremely user friendly interface to allow creation in a quick and ergonomic package.
Shure PGA57 Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
- Incredibly versatile - record vocals, amps, percussion, brass and more
- Tailored frequency response tidies up the low end and adds extra definition
- Cardioid polar pattern keeps the sound clear by rejecting background noise
- Flat grille design allows for very close positioning against sound source
- Tough construction and rugged metal grille- built for recording and live
- 2 dual-purpose front-panel input channels, each with high-quality mic preamplifiers
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs
- Individual channel-trim controls with 0 to +35 dBu mic gain range
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Mixer control (blends the input signal with the computer playback stream for zero-latency monitoring)
- Headphone jack with level control
- Main-output level control
- LED clip indicator for each channel
Eris 3.5 Studio Monitors
- 3.5-inch Kevlar™ low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- RCA and ¼-inch balanced TRS rear-panel inputs
- Front-panel 1/8-inch stereo Aux In for use with mobile audio devices
- Integrated headphone amplifier with front-panel stereo 1/8-inch jack
- High- and low-frequency controls let you fine-tune the speaker’s response
Studio One Artist Music Software
- Elegant single-window work environment with powerful drag-and-drop functionality and multi-touch support
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Native Fat Channel plug-in from StudioLive AI mixers includes low-pass filter, gate, compressor, parametric EQ, and limiter
- Integrated online PreSonus Shop provides easy in-app access to additional features and more professionally produced content
- Control Link: the most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- Over 2 GB of loops, samples, and other content
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug or a 220V EU plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection or a 220V circuit, using an EU plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country.
Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.