View Full Description
Christmas Cashback Special Offer!
Happy holidays! PreSonus are giving customers the chance to earn cash over the Christmas period when you buy PreSonus from 21st November to 31st December 2018. Simply make your purchase and you'll be provided a rebate form. All you then need to do is complete and submit the cash back application form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. PreSonus will issue cash back only if proof of purchase is provided and product is registered with PreSonus between 21st November 2018 to 31st December 2018.
Cash back offer only applicable on PreSonus hardware, available in UK, Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, and Netherlands. You can only make one cash back application during the promotion period with a max total pay-out amount of 100 EUR back. If you need any assistance, please email email@example.com. Below are the required amounts to spend and how much will be given back.
- Spend: 250 EUR or more…..get 20 EUR back
- Spend: 500 EUR or more…..get 45 EUR back
- Spend: 1000 EUR or more…..get 100 EUR back
The Temblor T8 Active Subwoofer is the perfect companion to the to Eris™ and Sceptre™ active reference monitors and Ceres BT-series active speakers. Temblor-series subwoofers complement full-range monitors without overshadowing them, extending the reach of your full-range system's low end with a musical and natural approach.
Suitable for Any Environment
Suitable for personal studios, gaming, audiophiles, and home theaters, the T8 uses a downward-firing, 8'' glass-composite driver with high-density rubber surround and a round, rear-firing bass-reflex acoustic port. Its 200W Class AB amplifier (100W RMS) delivers up to 104 dB SPL, with a frequency response of 30 Hz to 300 Hz.
Extensive User Controls
The Temblor's extensive user controls include input gain (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable) and a continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz) allow you to create a seamless crossover transition between your full-range studio monitors and subwoofer for a more accurate listening environment.
A switchable highpass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent from the Temblor's outputs to the main monitors, avoiding destructive cancellation and reinforcement in the subwoofer's upper range.
The result is a subwoofer that can be adjusted to perfectly complement not only the Sceptre™ CoActual™, Eris™, and Ceres™ BT active studio monitors but virtually any studio monitor.
- 8'' downward-firing, glass-composite low-frequency transducer
- Round, rear-firing, bass-reflex acoustic port
- Input gain control (-30dB to +6dB, continuously variable)
- Continuously variable lowpass filter (50Hz to 130Hz)
- Built-in crossover
- Switchable highpass filter removes frequency below 80Hz from the full-range output
- Polarity invert
- Amplifier Power: 200W Peak (100W RMS)
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 200Hz
- LowPass Filter Frequency: 50 - 130Hz (Variable)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >98dB (A weighted)
- THD: 0.05
- Power Consumption: 120W
- Amplifier Type: Class AB
- Peak SPL at 1m: 104dB
- Woofer: 8'' Glass-Composite, Downward-Firing
- Acoustic Port: Rear-Firing Bass Reflex (Round)
- Cabinet Construction: Vinyl-Laminated MDF
- Input Gain Range: -30dB to +6dB
- Polarity Switch: 0° or 180°
- LowPass Filter Control: 50Hz - 130Hz
- HighPass Filter Switch: On/Off
Inputs & Outputs
- 2 x Balanced 1/4'' TRS
- 2 x Unbalanced RCA
- 2 x Balanced 1/4'' TRS (Full range with 80Hz HPF option)
- 2 x Unbalanced RCA (Full range with 80Hz HPF option)
- RF Interference
- Output-Current Limiting
- Turn-On/Off Transient
- Subsonic Filter
- External Mains Fuse
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.