View Full Description
Audiobox 96 Studio
AudioBox 96 USB Audio Interface
The PreSonus Audiobox 96 is a professional-grade audio interface boasting a sample rate ranging up to 24-bit/96kHz for exceptional audio quality. The result is high-quality audio performance, capturing every nuance from your source inputs. The built-in +48V Phantom Power also allows you to use condenser microphones for studio-grade recordings. The two front-panel combination inputs allow you to capture both vocal and instrument recordings with immense detail.
It’s highly portable design is bus-powered, eliminating the need for a power supply and is streamlined for simplicity. The interface also features high-quality microphone preamps, designed to capture every nuance from your vocal/instrument recordings. It also includes MIDI connectivity as well as a high-level headphone output for private monitoring.
M7 Microphone – capture stunning vocals and record instruments
The M7 Microphone from PreSonus is a large-diaphragm condenser microphone. The wide frequency range and high-quality capsule ensure you capture every nuance from your source audio for studio-grade recordings. The premium-grade components allow you to capture vocal performances and music in extreme detail, retaining the natural harmonics that get lost with dynamic microphones. The result is a warm yet airy sound that is ideal for vocal recordings.
HD7 Headphones deliver high-definition audio fidelity
These high-definition studio headphones feature a semi-open design, delivering a punchy bass response with a balanced sound. The extremely accurate midrange and extended treble response, allows you to hear all the subtle overtones when it comes to mixing your music. The high neodymium resolution drivers and precision-tune acoustic chamber all contribute to the exceptional audio fidelity these headphones produce. The lightweight design and comfortable ear-pads minimise listening fatigue and the tough construction ensures optimal durability.
Studio One 5 Artist Software – create music with ease
The Presonus Studio One 5 Artist Software is a basic version of the Studio One 5 DAW software from PreSonus. It's used to produce high quality audio projects with a variety of audio, virtual instrument and effects tracks. Featuring totally unlimited tracks and a huge range of onboard effects Presonus Studio One Artist 5 delivers an extremely user-friendly interface to allow creation in a quick and ergonomic package. When you activate your Studio One Artist software it will provide you with the latest version with updates included.
It’s intuitive and ergonomic layout provides you with a streamlined interface that is easy to use and quick to learn. It features everything you need to record, arrange, edit and mix your audio tracks, with support for most digital audio formats. It boasts unlimited audio, instrument and MIDI tracks and real-time audio editing for in-depth audio processing.
Eris E4.5 Active Studio Monitors, Pair
Special Offer - How to Claim
Purchase a PreSonus studio monitor and you can get Studio One Prime and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite for free. Offer ends 31st May 2021. To claim you will need to login to your account at https://my.presonus.com (if you do not have a user account, please create an account at this time). Then register your qualifying PreSonus studio monitor serial number. Once you have completed this, a digital copy of your bundled software will be added to your user account available for download. Install and activate your complimentary copy of Studio One Prime before installing your Studio Magic software.
Ideal for project studios, gaming and video production
The Presonus Eris 4.5-Inch Active Multimedia Monitors are the perfect solution for bringing studio-grade audio fidelity to your home studio. The Presonus Eris monitors features a wide frequency range that is ideal for a variety of applications. The result is crisp and refined sound that can even be fine-tuned, using the rear panel controls. The smooth and accurate frequency response picks up nuances that conventional speakers don’t, allowing you to expand the quality and sound of your home project studio. The monitors pump out 25W of power on each side thanks to the Class A/B amplification.
Premium grade components
At the core of the Eris Monitors is a 4.5-inch woven composite low-frequency transducer, as well as a 1-inch, ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducers. This two-way design allows each transducer to focus on a set frequency range, optimising the performance of both. The rear-firing acoustic port provides superior low-end reproduction for a punchy bass response.
Integrated headphone amplifier
One of the most unique and convenient features of the speaker is the integrated headphone amplifier. This high-quality, integrated headphone amp boasts a front-panel stereo 1/8-inch jack, allowing you to monitor your audio from a different reference point. The internal speaker amplifier also boasts a ‘soft start’ feature that eliminates popping when powering up or down.
Adjust to any room
The Eris E 4.5 by PreSonus allows you to adapt to any studio environment whether it's your own home studio or you simply want to take your monitors anywhere you go. This is made possible by the fact these are both lightweight and compact making them simple to transport. It also features onboard acoustic tuninig controls, allowing you to optimise the studio monitors for any space.
Eris E4.5 Active Studio Monitors, Pair
- Bus-powered USB audio and MIDI interface
- Perfect match with Studio One® Artist software for Mac®- and Windows®
- 24-bit resolution, 44.1 and 48 kHz sampling rate
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with Class A mic preamplifiers
- 48V phantom power (for included M7 microphone or other condenser microphones)
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer
- Headphone jack with level control (for included HD7 headphones or other headphones)
- 1/3U rack-mountable
- Computer-to-interface connection cable included
PreSonus Studio One Artist 5
- 4.5-inch woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Rear-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- 100 dB maximum continuous SPL
- High and low-frequency tuning controls
- Front-panel Volume control for speakers and headphone amplifier
- 50 watt Class AB biamplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Amplifier 'soft start' feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
- Intuitive single-window work environment with quick and easy drag-and-drop functionality and multi-touch support, suitable for all music styles and content creators
- Use third-party VST and AU plug-in effects and virtual instruments as well as ReWire-enabled applications.
- Unlimited Audio and Instrument Tracks, Buses, and FX Channels
- Five powerful virtual instruments including:
- Impact XT: powerful multi-channel drum sampler for beats and loops
- Presence XT: virtual sample-player instrument (14 GB library included)
- Mai Tai: polyphonic analog modelling synthesizer
- Mojito: monophonic subtractive synthesizer ideal for bass-lines and leads
- Sample One XT: robust sampler and sample editor
- Patterns allow for intuitive drum and melody composition via familiar drum machine/step-sequencer style UI
- 32 Native Effects like ProEQ2, Analog Delay, and MANY more, with freshly-redesigned UI
- Arranger track for easy song structuring; copy and paste entire verses and choruses or move them around
- 7 GB of royalty-free bundled loop and musical content for quick inspiration
- Easily integrate external hardware with new Aux Channels
- Pristine sound quality with native 64-bit resolution and support for up to 384 kHz audio
- Export your tracks directly to SoundCloud; enjoy other integrated cloud services like PreSonus Shop, and PreSonus Exchange
- Remote control Studio One Artist from your tablet using Studio One Remote
- Use Pro Tools, Cubase, Sonar, and Logic shortcut key commands or create your own
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant audio interfaces
- Large-diaphragm design
- Captures far more detail than a dynamic mic
- Mic stand adaptor
- Phantom-powered via AudioBox USB
- 9' / 3 m cable included
- Cloth carry bag included
- High neodymium resolution drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response
- Built tough to withstand abuse
- Auto-fit head pads
- Comfortable and long-lasting ear pads
- 98" / 2.5m single-side cable
- Optimized pressure
- Lightweight construction minimises listening fatigue