View Full Description
Hands-On Music Production with 16 Velocity-Sensitive Pads
The Maschine Mikro MK3 is a streamlined version of its bigger brother, the Maschine. The Maschine Mikro MK3 builds on the success of previous versions with a range of upgrade and enhancements. A new touch strip is included for versatile performance control, allowing you to create dynamic sweeps and control parameters such as pitch and modulation.
The 16 velocity-sensitive pads acts as the main control for your sounds and modulation, allowing you to create rhythms, bass lines, chords and melodies on the fly. The Maschine Mikro MK3 is highly versatile, allowing you to use it as a high-performance sampler or a standalone production unit. It also comes complete with custom software which you can use to import new sounds and create full songs.
What’s New In MK3
The new pads are bigger in size, providing an ultra-responsive way to interact with your sounds. The revamped look now includes a smaller more concise screen, providing all the information on your settings and sounds you will require.
A new multi-function Push Encoder replaces the navigation buttons of the Mk2, and new buttons are added to control Pitch, Mod, Perform and Notes. The Mikro's ergonomic layout allows you to navigate more easily than ever before, browsing your favourite sounds and switching between different ways of playing in an instant.
Studio FX, Performance FX and Variation
New intuitive performance makes it ideal for both studio and stage applications. 24 built-in studio FX are included, spanning from compressors and saturators to reverbs and filters. Cutting-edge effects such as Grain-Delay, Ice Verb and Frequency Shifter are also included for adding colour to your sounds.
The Variation section allows you to generate random patterns at the touch of a single button. This is a great tool for drawing inspiration and building up tracks when you hit a mental block.
A dedicated ‘Perform’ button is included which gives you access to eight creative effect for live performance use. The effects include Stutter, Burst Echo, Scratcher and Flanger. You can use the integrated Smart Strip to control them for added flexibility.
1.6GB Maschine Factory Selection
The Maschine Mikro MK3 comes complete with the Maschine Factory Selection which is a sound library comprised of samples, one-shots, loops, sample instruments, presets, drum kits and more. The Factory Selection measures at 1.6GB in size, giving you everything you need to get started straight out of the box. The genre-defying sounds and instruments span from classic kick drums and snares to cutting-edge synthesized sounds, meaning you'll never fall short on inspiration.
Smart Strip and Push Encoder
One of the most prominent new features of the MK3 is the dual-touch Smart Strip. This versatile Smart Strip allows you to slide your fingers to strum instruments, bend sounds, use Perform FX and more. You can even use it control automation such as pitch and modulation for in-depth performance control.
The Push Encoder replaces navigation buttons, providing a more intuitive way to browse and navigate your sounds. You can also use it for adjusting volume levels, panning and controlling parameters.
Complete with Massive, Monark and Reaktor Prism
The Maschine Mikro MK3 comes complete with a full version of popular Komplete plugins. Once you register your hardware you will receive full versions of Massive, Monark and Reaktor Prism. Massive is a powerful virtual analog synthesizer. You can use Massive to create everything from EDM bass lines to 80s style synth leads. Monark is an iconic mono synthesizer, similar to vintage synthesizers. The Reaktor Prism is a flexible polyphonic synthesizer. Additionally, the Mikro Mk3 includes a voucher for Sound.com, giving you access to thousands of samples and loops for a monthly subscription
Compact, Portable Design
The revamped design is now even more compact, making it the perfect controller for any home studio. The compact size also makes it highly portable, for easy transportation. The unit is powered by the USB 2.0 connection, eliminates the need for an external power supply.
- Compact, music production instrument that integrates powerful software with tactile, responsive hardware
- Four ways to input sound using the 16 pads – drum in pad mode, play melodies in Keyboard mode, create chord progressions in Chord mode, and program in a classic step-sequencer style from Step mode
- Software - use on its own or as a VST, Audio Unit, or AAX plug-in in all major DAWs (including Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic Pro, and FL Studio)
- 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection with samples, one-shots, loops, sample instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and songs
- Same software as MASCHINE MK3 / STUDIO / JAM – includes 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX including filter, EQ, delay, reverb, and compressor
- 16 large, velocity-sensitive pads for easy two-handed drumming
- Dual-touch Smart Strip lets you slide your fingers to strum instruments, bend sounds, use Perform FX, and more
- Push encoder and screen for browsing, navigating, adjusting volume levels and panning, and controlling parameters
- Powered via USB 2.0
- The Native Instruments sound universe – easily expand your library with KOMPLETE, Sounds.com, Expansions, and enjoy perfect integration with any third party NKS-certified instruments and effects
- Classic groovebox features including 16 pad velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC60/SP1200 sampling emulation
- Powerful mixer, arranger, and sampler for full creative control over your tracks
- Comes complete with full versions of three popular Komplete plugins: Massive, Monrak and Reaktor Prism, once you have registered your hardware
- macOS: 10.14, 10.15, 11, 12 (i5 or higher). Apple Silicon Macs (using Rosetta 2): 11, 12 (M1 only, M1 Pro and Max not currently supported)
- Windows: 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, Windows 11
Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions: 320 (W) x 177 (L) x 45mm (H)
- Weight: 1.12kg