View Full Description
Thanks to MOTU's Hybrid interface technology, the Audio Express connects to any current Mac or PC via FireWire or high-speed USB 2.0. Connect your mic, guitar, keyboard, and digital input, and you are ready to make pro-quality recordings in your personal studio.
Hands-on mixing for studio and stage
Quickly balance the levels of your mic, guitar, keyboard, and a S/PDIF device, right from the front panel. Each instrument has its own volume control. Route inputs directly to any output pair, each with its own unique mix: main outs, line outs, S/PDIF out, and phones.
Simplicity by design
Connect your powered speakers. Plug in your instruments. Adjust their volumes with the front panel knobs. Double-click to install the drivers. What could be easier? The Audio Express is designed to be simple to use, so you can focus on your music and performance.
The Audio Express delivers MOTU's renowned, award-winning audio interface technology to your personal studio with the pristine audio quality, advanced engineering, and rock-solid performance that MOTU interfaces are known for worldwide.
- Audio interface: 6-input, 6-output audio interface for Mac and Windows
- I/O: 6 x 8 physical input/output channels - all channels are available simultaneously and operate independently
- USB connectivity:Hybrid FireWire/USB 2.0 connectivity - connect to your Mac or PC via either bus-powered Firewire or hi-speed USB2
- Mixer: 8-bus digital mixer - routes and mixes all six inputs to any output pair
- Four separate mixes: - each output pair can have a completely different mix of all six inputs, with or without computer tracks.
- Mic/Guitar jacks: Two mic/guitar combo jacks - provide hi-Z 1/4" guitar input or XLR mic input with phantom power, 20 dB pad and Precision Digital Trim.
- Stereo analog inputs: Line-level, balanced TRS quarter-inch jacks. Great for keyboards or other line level-input signals.
- Digital I/O: Stereo 24-bit 96kHz S/PDIF digital in/out.
- Headphone output: Stereo headphone output on quarter-inch jack with independent volume control
- Precision Digital Trim: Digitally controlled analog trim on all inputs
- Expandable: Add additional interfaces for more I/O as your needs grow.
- Time code support: directly resolves to (or generates) time code
- Includes: Native 32- and 64-bit drivers for Mac OS X and Windows 7/Vista, including ASIO, WDM, Wave, Core Audio, and Core MIDI
- Also Includes: AudioDesk workstation for the Mac with recording, editing, mixing, real-time 32-bit effects processing & sample-accurate sync.
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 7 x 1.75 inches (24.13 x 17.78 x 4.45 cm)
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug or a 220V EU plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection or a 220V circuit, using an EU plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country.
Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.