View Full Description
Detail, clarity, flat response and honesty. The KNS6400s are the result of KRK listening to the wants and needs of high profile industry figures. This allows you to own a high quality product that will improve your recording, mixing and mastering without breaking the bank.
The KNS series have been devised, developed and tuned to the same standard as professional brand studio monitors. The flat, frequency response of the 6400s will enable to hear truth in your recordings, free of enhancement or colouration. Mix and master with confidence knowing that by using the KRKs your work will translate perfectly across all systems.
The KRK KNS 6400s are rapidly becoming the top choice for many within the music industry for good reason
Consistent sound regardless of location
Whether in the studio or on the go, the KNS 6400s remove the anxiety of working in acoustically inadequate spaces. Whilst it is ideal to work on monitors in an acoustically treated environment this may not always be financially or logistically possible when mixing and mastering.
KRK's response to this dilemma is to create headphones that offer consistent, honest and premium sound reproduction, regardless of location.
Comfortable for heavy duty usage
KRK's decision to include isolating memory foam in the ear cushions helps to provide detailed low-end response. Over time the foam will subtly conform to your unique head shape. This will be great in providing you comfort for sessions when you’re required to work for long hours with minimal down time.
The closed back nature of the KNS 6400s offers excellent isolation, making them great for musicians to wear when tracking. The comfortable fit and detailed sound will inspire any musician to give their best performance, ultimately making your job easier!
- Voiced to remain true to the character of KRK's class leading studio monitors, developed with 25 years of years of experience in studio sound
- The latest reference quality frequency response for closed-back, circumaural dynamic headphones
- Newly developed headphone acoustic system bringing a new level of headphone performance for the first time
- Utilising the latest in acoustic foam technology ensures class leading performance in both reproduction and isolation
- A new standard in headphone comfort, even over extended periods of use, designed to avoid feeling uncomfortable during long sessions. The special foam conforms to the ear to help ensure an improved fit
- Exceedingly accurate, natural and wide frequency response
- Large dynamic range with extremely consistent low-distortion detail and clarity
- Extended low frequency definition, ensures the bass component of your music is accurately reproduced, and is not lost
- Transparent reproduction of high-frequencies, resulting in highly accurate imaging
- High-efficiency Neodymium 40mm driver
- High durability 2.5m single-sided straight cable with oxygen-free copper wires
- Adjustable, foldable earphone cups provide comfort and portability
- Replaceable cable, head, and ear cushions to ensure long product life
- Soft carrying case embossed with the KRK logo for travelling engineers, or storage when not in use
- 1/4" stereo jack plug can be unscrewed to reveal a 1/8" stereo plug for laptops and portable media players
- System / Design: Dynamic
- Operating System: Closed-back
- Head Coupling: Circumaural (Isolating)
- Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Driver Type: Low weight neodymium
- Driver Diameter: 40mm
- Sensitivity/Efficiency: 95dB SPL @1mW
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-22 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- Rated Impedance: 36 ohms
- Ambient Noise Isolation: Up to 26 dBA
- Long Term Maximum Power Handling: 1000mW (500mW per side as per IEC 60268-7)
- Earcup Rotation: 90 degrees
- Nominal Headband Pressure: 4 N (based on average head size)
- Headband Type: Adjustable / Sprung steel skeleton
- Ear Cushion type: Acoustic cellular foam
- Headpad Finish: Leatherette
- Headphone Finish: Black impact resistant plastic
- Cable: 2.5 m, (8.2 ft.), 99,99 OFC detachable
- Connector: Gold-plated stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm)
- Cable Connection: Strain relief managed
- Adapter: Screw-on 1/4" (6.3 mm)
- Weight without Cable: 202 g
- Dimensions: 245mm x 268mm x 94mm