View Full Description
Compatible with a wide range of smartphones and tablets
The iRig Stream makes connection to your iPhone, iPad and Android devices simple. USB, USB-C and Lightning cables are included allowing you to begin recording immediately. Two line-level RCA inputs are ideal for connecting DJ mixers and mixers. Other devices to connect may include keyboards and synthesizers. This is great for users looking to stream their DJ set, record practice sessions or jam along to song favourites.
Get yourself heard
With 24-bit, 48kHz AD/DA converters, the iRig Stream ensures clean, professional audio whatever the recording environment. Level indicators also allow you to monitor your input and adjust the gain before reaching your device. For smartphone users, the iRig Stream mic/headphone jack is configured the same as your phone. This means you can still take calls whilst connected to the iRig Stream. The mic/headphone input can also be used for recording audio by mixing it into the stereo input.
Integration with apps
The iRig Stream’s mono/stereo switch compensates for all apps, with some only accepting mono audio. The interface also comes with iRig Recorder 2 LE for Apple and Android devices. This app is designed to best utilise the iRig Streams features. Record, trim, edit and share, right from your device.
In stereo mode, both inputs pass as left and right channels, whereas mono mixes them together into a single channel, allowing you to still utilise two inputs. A loopback function also allows you to mix the output of your device into the incoming signal. This is perfect for performing over backing tracks being streamed from your device. Jam along, record and share with your friends, all with the iRig Stream!
- iRig Stream interface
- Lightning to mini-DIN connection cable with charging features (60cm)
- USB C-Type to mini-DIN connection cable (60cm)
- USB A-Type to mini-DIN connection cable (60cm)
- Stereo line input over RCA connectors
- Audio level LED indicators to dial in the right gain fast
- Up to 48kHz / 24bit resolution for crystal clear sound
- Pre-mixes audio sources down to stereo or mono
- Perfect for live-streaming music performances and DJ sets
- Loop-back mixes incoming signals with your device’s audio
- Headphone out with integrated mic input to talk over your music
- Powered by your device for use on the go
- Works with all your favourite apps
- iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inc (2nd generation), iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation), iPad mini4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad (6th generation), iPad (5th generation). iOS 6 or later is required. Compatible with all newer iPhone, iPad and iPod touch models.
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later. One free USB port
- Windows: One free USB port. For low latency, the IK Multimedia's iRig audio driver must be installed
Compatibility (Android Devices)
- Compatible with Android devices running Android 5 or later and with USB digital audio capabilities. Micro-USB-OTG mini-DIN cable (sold separately) is required.
- Conversion: 24-bit A/D, 24-bit D/A
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz
- Power: USB bus powered or DC IN
- Metering: 3x LEDs
- Device Connection: mini-DIN
- Connector: 2x RCA (unbal.) Left/Right
- Nominal Input Level: -10dBV
- Input Impedance: 16.5kOhms
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20kHz
- Connector: 1/8” TRRS jack (CTIA wiring standard)
- Supply voltage: > 2,5V
- Microphone gain: Adjustable with numbered thumbwheel
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20kHz
- Headphone Level control: numbered thumbwheel
- Headphone Output Power: 100mW into 50Ohms
- Dimensions: 105.5mm x 44.5mm x 24mm
- Weight: 65g
- Product code: IP-IRIG-STREAM-IN