View Full Description
The IK Multimedia iLoud monitors offer professional, reference-quality sound without the high-end price. With a linear frequency response, zero coloration, transparency, and headroom, you hear accurate audio, allowing you to reference properly. You hear the truth in your music anytime and everywhere. The iLoud Micro Monitors are the smallest active studio reference monitors in the world. They feature a bi-amped design that delivers 50W RMS of power for solid, tight bass, plenty of headroom, and a defined stereo image. Whether you are mixing, mastering, recording, editing video or sound designing, the iLoud Micro Monitors ensure your productions translate well on other consumer audio systems including earphones, home stereo systems, car audio systems, TVs, and more.
Thanks to the compact design, the iLoud Micro Monitors can be positioned anywhere. Whether you are working in a bedroom, hotel room, or tour bus, the iLoud monitors are perfect as an additional reference monitor. The compact and lightweight design means they can be easily fitted into your bag and taken with you. Even with the compact design the monitors pack a powerful punch. Each tweeter and woofer is powered by ultra-efficient class D power amplifiers that deliver a total of 50W RMS and a low-end response down to 55Hz. These allow the monitors to deliver smooth highs, an open and focused mid-range, and solid, controlled low-end.
The iLoud monitors feature inputs for both RCA and 1/8'' connectors. Additionally, the monitors can be connected up with your Bluetooth enabled device for referencing your audio without a laptop or computer.
Speakers are not usually designed for small environments. However, sometimes there is no other choice then to place them near a wall when you are in a small space. Luckily the iLoud monitors have been designed to be the best possible reference monitor in these small room situations. With their small footprint, the monitors save space on your desktop and ensure closer placement to your ears, thus minimising room reflections. The iLoud Micro Monitors feature various EQ settings for optimising bass and treble response as well as position compensation, allowing you to easily switch between 'free field' and 'desktop' setup. The monitors can also be angled with the integrated isolations base to get the best sound possible, allowing you to angle them perfectly so the sound is directed to your ears. These features help to optimise your listening experience to suit the room you are in. Additionally, the monitors can also be placed on a regular pair of mic stands.
- Professional, reference-quality sound
- Transparent sound, no coloration, accurate audio
- Ultra-compact and lightweight - portable design
- Ideal for producers on the move
- RCA and 1/8'' connectors
- Can connect with Bluetooth enabled devices
- Adjustable base for angling monitors
- EQ settings for optimising bass and treble response as well as position compensation
- Advanced digital control with 56-bit DSP
- Powerful class D bi-amplification system (50W RMS) - plenty of headroom with lightning fast transient response
- High-rigidity custom composite material woofer plus large flare bass reflex port produces 'best in class' bass response down to 55Hz
- High-quality woofer and tweeter
- Mounts on regular mic stands (available separately) for free-field positioning without needing additional accessories
- Type: 2-way active, bi-amped studio monitor
- Frequency Response (-3db/-10dB): 55Hz - 20kHz / 45Hz - 22kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3kHz
- Tweeter: 3/4'' silk dome, neodymium magnet
- Woofer: 3'' high-rigidity custom composite material
- Max SPL: 107dB
- Amps: 4
- Connectors: 3 x RCA input (cable included), TRS 1/8'' stereo input, 4-pin speaker connector (cable included)
- Total Output Power (both speakers): 70W (peak) - 50W RMS
- Low Frequency Output Power (single speaker): 18W RMS
- High Frequency Output Power (single speaker): 7W RMS
- Acoustic Settings: High shelf (0db or +2dB from 4kHz up), low shelf (0dB or -3dB from 250Hz down), desktop (+3.5dB between 1kHz and 10kHz and -1dB below 400Hz)
- Dimensions: 180 x 135 x 90mm
- Weight: 0.92kg
- 2 x iLoud Micro Monitor speakers
- Power supply unit
- Power supply cable
- 4-pin speakers connection cable (1.5m/59.1'')
- TRS 1/8'' stereo to 2 z RCA cable (1.5m/59.1'')
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.