View Full Description
Special offer - Plugin Collective
Focusrite are giving customers a chance to obtain a FREE or heavily discounted plug-in every month. The plug-in on offer will change every month. To claim your plug-in, simply register your product with Focusrite and the plug-in will then be automatically delivered to your registered account. For more information please check the promotional offer page.
The highest-quality audio yet
Focusrite continue the tradition of creating the best quality audio interfaces they can. With top class components that help their boxes stand head and shoulders about the rest. The new 3rd generation microphone preamps offer the best sound from a Scarlett interface yet. Exceptional dynamic range and improved lower noise performance give you true professionalism in a compact form.
Now with Air Mode, the preamps can reproduce the classic Air effect from the original ISA mic preamps. Which is ideal for recording those subtle acoustic guitar performances or for recording vocals performances that are on the softer side.
Easier than ever to setup and use
Get up and running in minutes. As soon as you remove the Scarlett interface from its box. You are made immediately aware of the simplicity of this powerful home studio tool. Simply set it on your desk, plug in via the speedy USB-C connector and away you go. Record guitar, drums, vocals, plug in a synthesizer via the dual XLR/Line inputs. Plug in, open your DAW, get creating.
Faster than ever. The USB-C connectivity speeds ahead of its competitors with supercharged transfer speeds. The latency is so low, it's can hardly be noticed. Record and monitor, with all your plugins running without fear of timing issues.
The ideal starting point for budding producers
Not only is the 3rd Gen Scarlett stuffed full of great features. It also comes with a range of great software to get you straight in the production driver's seat. Make beats, record performances, and arrange your music in Ableton Live 10 Lite - a great introduction to the powerful digital audio workstation. Use incredible plugins from Softtube's Time and Tone bundle, which features great reverb, delay, and distortion tools. Access to the Focusrite Plug-In collective which offers free software every couple of months. On top of this, you also gain access to Focusrite's award-winning customer service.
- Avid Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack - virtual instrument sounds, loops and effects
- Ableton Live Lite
- 3 month Splice Sounds subscription - access to millions of royalty-free one-shots, loops and presets
- XLN Audio Addictive keys - choose one of four inspiring virtual keyboard instruments
- Softube Time and Tone Bundle - 3 of Softube's world class reverb, delay and distortion plug-ins, and a mastering tool
- Focusrite Red Plug-in Suite - accurately models the classic Red 2 EQ and Red 3 compressor
- Focusrite Plug-in Collective - receive free versions of the most innovative software, as well as benefiting from discounts
- Focusrite control - route your audio and cue mix, loopback and monitor mixes, from your Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- Two XLR/Line inputs and two additional line inputs
- Boasts two additional fixed-line inputs for sending audio to FX pedals or for setting up a cue mix
- Focusrite Control compatibility provides maximum flexibility for setting up monitor mixes and routing configurations
- Two virtual inputs enable you to capture a stereo feed with any combination of hardware input and software playback channels - great for podcasting, live streaming and sampling
- Bus powered over USB
- Upgraded mic preamps with Air effect
- Quickstart tool to get you up and running quickly
- Low-latency rock-solid USB driver
- Comes with 3-year warranty from Focusrite
- Connectivity: USB Type-C
- Protocol: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 4x4
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192 kHz
- Number of Preamps: 2
- Phantom Power: YES
- Instrument Inputs: 2
- Line Inputs: 4
- Analog Outputs: 4
- Headphone Outputs: 1
- Bus Powered: YES
- Dimensions: 47.5 X 185 X 119.7 mm
- Loopback: YES
- MIDI I/O: YES