View Full Description
This powerful stereo analog sound processor features a variety of ways to shape your sound. The eight analog circuits (Eight different effects) have their own unique characteristics. This results in a unique effect for each circuit, ranging from saturation to distortion and everything in between. Clean boost, tape-saturation, tube-amp emulation, overdrive, crunch, distortion, harmonic fuzz and high gain are just some of the effects you can achieve.
Integrated Filters, EQ and Modulation
As well as the circuits, the Analog Heat MKII includes integrated filters, EQ and modulation controls. This adds to your sound shaping capabilities, giving you added power for processing sounds. Located next to the effects dial is a stereo analog multimode filter, accompanied by a two-band stereo analog EQ. The multimode filter can be used to change the tone and shape of your sound. You can do everything from rolling off the low-end of your sound, to completely changing the style and tone.
For modulation, the processor includes a custom envelope and an LFO. These modulation controls each host a range of possible destinations, allowing you to use them with other controls and circuits. This gives you a hands-on and in-depth feel for controlling your input sources. Combining the user of the filter and envelope allows you to shape the frequency range to your desire, as well as the amplitude threshold.
New Enhancements and Upgrades
Building on the success of the original, the MKII includes a range of enhancements and upgrades for improved performance. The MKII includes new precision encoders, which give you ultra-accurate control over your parameters. This allows you to dial in your levels with maximum control. The keys have also been revamped with a new tough back-lit design for improved durability. The crisp OLED screen is now bigger, sharper and brighter. This makes it perfect for performing in the dark and low-light environments. Additional visual feedback for the Amp, Filter, Envelope and LFO pages make it easier to navigate and understand your sound processing.
Compact, Portable Design
The compact and highly portable design makes it ideal for live performances. The compact size makes transporting your unit from place to place a breeze. It utilises a 100 percent analog signal path, guaranteeing the classic warmth and grit associated with analog gear. 128 user preset slots are included, allowing you to save and recall your effect settings with ease.
The Analog Heat MKII includes a wide range of connectivity, allowing you to use this powerful effects processor with external gear. Dual ¼-inch balanced I/O is included for use with synths, controllers and drum machines. It also includes a ¼-inch headphone output for private monitoring of your effects. This can be useful for live performances, allowing you to make A/B comparisons. MIDI In/Out/Thru ports are also included for use with MIDI gear such as keyboard controllers. Additionally, dual CV/expression pedal inputs are included for use with modular gear and external expression pedals.
- All-analog multi-effects processor with 8 stereo distortion circuits
- Create anything from warm tape distortion to insanely harsh distortion
- Versatile multimode filter with resonance control adds amazing harmonics
- Shape your tone via the onboard 2-band equalizer
- Assignable envelope and LFO (with MIDI sync) let you add motion to your sound
- MIDI in/out/thru and CV expression make integration with your hardware rig easy
- Ultra-crisp OLED screen with improved visibility and bigger screen
- 128 user preset slots for saving and recalling settings
- New tough back-lit key
- Improved durability and precision encoders
- Control Input Level: -5V to +5B
- Controls: CV, Expression Pedals, Footswitches
- Housing: Steel
- Dimensions: 215mm x 184mm x 63mm / 8.5'' x 7.2'' x 2.5'' (W x D x H)
- Weight: 1.5kg / 3.3lbs
- Analog Circuits: 8 x Stereo Analog Distortion Circuits
- Analog Filters: 1 x Stereo Analog Multi-Mode Filter
- Analog EQ: 1 x 2-Band Adaptable Stereo Analog EQ
- Envelope: 1 x Assignable Envelope/Envelope Follower
- LFO: 1 x Assignable LFO
- Presets: 128 User Preset Slots
- LCD Display: 122 x 32 Pixel Backlit LCD Display
- MIDI: MIDI In/Out/Thru with DIN Sync Out
- Input Connectors: 2 x 1/4'' Balanced Audio Input Jacks
- Output Connectors: 2 x 1/4'' Balanced Audio Output Jacks
- Headphone Connectors: 1 x 1/4'' Stereo Headphone Jack
- CV/Expression Pedal: 2 x 1/4'' CV/Expression Pedal Input Jacks
- D/A and A/D: 48kHz, 24-Bit
- OS: Flash-EEPROM Upgradable OS
- USB: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Port
- Audio Input Level: +22dBu PEak
- Audio Input Impedance: 39k Ohms
- S/N Ratio: 112dBFS (20Hz - 20kHz)
- Headphone Output Level: +22dBu Peak
- Headphone Output Impedance: 55 Ohms
- Balanced Output Impedance: +22dBu Peak
- Main Output Impedance: 440 Ohms, Unbalanced
- S/N Ratio: 111dBFS (20Hz - 20kHz)