View Full Description
Special Offer - How to claim free Realphones ESI edition
To claim Realphones ESI Edition all you need to do is visit http://www.esi-audio.com/realphones/ and enter the form to register your ESI device. Then you will receive your validation code. Visit dSONIQ's landing page and enter your validation code, where you will then be able to download the Realphones ESI edition for free. Realphones ESI Edition recreates the acoustic environment of a recording studio control room in your headphones and corrects the frequency response. Now the sound of the headphones is almost identical to that of a perfectly balanced control room with high-quality monitoring speakers.
ESI U22XT USB Audio Interface
24-bit/96kHz USB audio interface
This highly versatile USB audio interface features a range of expansive inputs and outputs, providing you with all the connectivity needed for recording a wide range of devices. The ESI U22XT features a microphone preamp with XLR input and +48v Phantom Power support for dynamic and condenser microphones. This is perfect for recording studio-grade vocal tracks allowing you to utilise the 24-bit/96khZ sample rate to its full potential.
There is also a Hi-Z instrument input with a 1/4'' connector allowing you to directly record guitar and bass signals via the interface. There is also a line input and output, with the input featuring an RCA connector and the output featuring a balanced 1/4'' TRS connector. There is also a headphone output with 1/4'' connector for monitoring purposes which can be controlled on the front panel.
Compact yet flexible design
The ESI U22 XT features a range of onboard settings and controls that will improve your workflow. The front panel of the ESI U22XT features master volume and monitoring controls. What's more,The master volume control can be changed via the large rotary wheel, providing a visual indicator for your levels, which you can use to dial in with precision.
Robust and portable, complete with music software
The unit features support for a range of professional audio drivers for Window and Mac including ASIO 2.0, MME, WDM, DirectWIRE and CoreAudio. The interface is also USB bus powered which means there is no need for an external power supply. Combine this with its compact and portable design and you have a highly portable interface, perfect for musicians on the move. Additionally the interface comes complete with Deckadance LE software from Image-Line and Bitwig 8-Track software to allow you to get setup and start recording out of the box.
cosMik 10 Studio Condenser Microphone
Ideal for vocals, instruments and podcasting
This highly versatile studio microphone features a cardiod condenser capsule. The cardiod capsule is ideal for vocal and instrument recordings, as well as podcasting. You can even use it on guitar cabinets and acoustic guitars. It delivers low self-noise ensuring optimised audio performance.
Full-bodied and crisp sound reproduction
Utilising high-quality components, the cosMik 10 delivers a wide dynamic range. The wider the range the more detail the microphone can pick up. The world-class sound reproduction captures every subtle nuance and tonality that conventional microphones won’t pick up. The rugged and robust design makes it suitable for a wide range of applications. Additionally, the microphone comes complete with a foam windshield and an XLR cable to get you started.
eXtra 10 Monitoring Headphones
Hear every single detail
Accurate and clear sound. Utilising premium-grade transducers, the eXtra 10 headphones deliver reference-grade sound. At the heart of the headphones are 50mm neodymium drivers. These specialised drivers deliver a wide frequency response, capturing every detail within your mix. The result is high-end sound reproduction, that will allow you to more informed decisions when arranging, mixing and mastering.
Comfortable ear pads minimise listening fatigue
Superior comfort. The lightweight and sleek design helps to minimise listening fatigue. This ensures you can wear the headphones for long periods of time without them being uncomfortable. The headband is adjustable, automatically fitting to any head size. The isolated ear pads are extra durable with a soft touch, providing a comfortable feel when wearing the headphones.
ESI U22XT Audio Interface
- 2 input / 2 output 24-bit / 96kHz USB 2.0 Full Speed 24-bit Audio Interface
- Microphone preamp with +48V phantom power support
- Hi-Z instrument input with 1/4" connector
- USB bus powered
- Max. 24bit/96kHz
- Line input with RCA connectors
- Line output with balanced 1/4" TRS connectors
- Headphone output with 1/4" connector
- ADC with 102dB(a) dynamic range
- DAC with 108dB(a) dynamic range
- Input / output monitoring controlled on front panel
- Master volume control on front panel
- Supports Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 with ASIO 2.0, MME, WDM and DirectSound incl. DirectWIRE support
- Supports Mac OS X (10.7 and above) via the native CoreAudio USB audio driver from Apple (no driver install required)
- Includes license of Deckadance LE from Image-Line Software
- Includes Bitwig 8-Track digital audio workstation software
- Compact design (dimensions roughly 17.5cm x 12.0cm x 4.5cm)
CosMik 10 Condenser Microphone
- Condenser studio microphone
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Special 1" diaphragm size
- Universal design, ideal for use with vocals and instruments
- Provides high-end sound, capturing every detail with crisp and clear audio
- Low self-noise design
- Ultra-wide dynamic range
- Compact and stylish body
- Complete with a table stand tripod and a foam windshield
eXtra 10 Monitoring Headphones
- Dynamic studio quality on-the-ear monitoring headphones
- Delivers clear and accurate sound reproduction
- Ideal for music production and monitoring applications
- Adjusts automatically to any head size for optimal comfort
- Extra durable and isolated ear pads minimise listening fatigue
- Specially selected transducers deliver a wide dynamic range
- Delivers subtle details from your mix across the whole frequency response
- Free ESI Realphones software included - provides simulation of a recording studio control room for mixing, and has mix check presets
- Realphones software can either be used as plugin in the DAW or as standlone software