View Full Description
Compose, Record, Mix and Share
Tracktion is one of the world's fastest and easiest Digital Audio Workstations (DAW), designed for composing, recording, editing, mixing and sharing your music with the world. Featuring a single-screen interface and pushing the envelope in design elegance, Tracktion combines professional DAW functions such as dynamic automation, MIDI recording, unlimited track count and support for both VST and AU plug-ins.
As Behringer's way of saying ''Thank You'', when you register your UCA202 on the Behringer website, they'll reward you with a complimentary download code for the full version of Tracktion. Recording, editing and sharing your music couldn't be any easier. To learn more about Tracktion, visit the website here.
Capture Professional Audio
When you need a fast and convenient way to get all of your musical ideas into your Mac or Windows computer, the UM2 is the perfect way to do so. Just plug in a microphone, instrument or line level source to the combination XLR/TRS input and additional 1/4'' input for the ultimate in studio flexibility. The user-friendly Behringer UM2 is ready whenever you are, providing you with incredibly clean recording route directly to your computer.
The innovative UM2 is completely compatible with virtually all popular digital audio workstations including Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase and many more. Thanks to the seamless integration, you can record directly into your favourite recording software, then mix and master.
All U-PHORIA audio interfaces provide powerful phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select, Status, Signal and Clip LEDs, and are powered via your computer's USB port so they're ready to go wherever you go.
- 2 x 2 USB audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 48kHz resolution ensures professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase and more
- Streams 2 inputs / 2outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- State-of-the-art +48V powered Xenxy mic preamp comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Powerful phones output with level control and direct monitor select
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for convenient overview
- USB port for connection and power
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instruments/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Input Preamp: 1 x Xenyx
- Input Connectors:
- 1 x XLR/TRS Combo (Mic/Line)
- 1 x 1/4'' TRS (Instrument)
- Input Frequency Response: 10Hz - 30kHz (0dB/-0.5dB)
- Mic/Line Input Impedance: 3kΩ/1MΩ
- Maximum Input Level:
- Mic: +2dBu
- Line: +22dBu
- Instrument: +2dBU
- Phantom Power: +48V, Switchable
- Output Connectors:
- 1 x 1/4'' Stereo (Phones)
- 2 x RCA (Line Out)
- Dynamic Range: 100dB, A-Weighted
- Monitoring: Direct Monitor Switch
- Supported Sample Rates: 32kHz/44.1kHz/48kHz
- USB Connector: Type B
- Supported Systems: Mac OS X and Windows XP or Higher
- Power Supply: USB Connector - Bus-Powered via Computer
- Dimensions: 46.45mm x 128mm x 118mm / 1.8'' x 5.1'' x 4.7'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 0.3kg / 0.6lbs