View Full Description
Ideal for vocalists, instrumentalists and podcasters
Multi-purpose design, high-end sound. The Apogee HypeMiC is the perfect choice for studio-grade recordings, whether it be recording music, interviews, podcasts or vocals; the HypeMiC can do it all. Able to handle high SPL levels, the HypeMiC provides exceptional clarity and sound reproduction, even when recording loud instruments. Capture your electric guitar, drums or horns with optimal accuracy, resulting in a full-bodied sound that will blend seamlessly into any mix.
The compact and portable design also makes it great for podcasting, YouTube video, live streaming and even conference calls. The balanced dynamics and broadcast-grade sound combine to deliver high-end sound that will make your voice shine through.
This premium-grade condenser microphone features an integrated mic preamp and pristine A/D-D/A converters. It delivers high-resolution audio (up to 96k), capturing every nuance from your voice and/or instrument. It also features built-in controls such as input gain adjustment and compression settings controls. The USB port located on the bottom allows you to connect the microphone directly to your computer, eliminate the need for an audio interface.
Integrated analog compression for full-bodied sound
The most unique feature of the HypeMiC is the integrated analog compression. Compression is paramount when it comes to mixing music. It can help vocals or instruments stand out from the mix, as well as control the overall level for a polished sound.
The onboard controls allow you to toggle between the three analog compression settings on offer. The three settings range in strength comprised of: low, medium and high. The low setting applies a subtle amount of compression, great for shaping vocal and instruments for music recording. The medium setting is perfect for giving your vocals a little more definition, making it ideal for podcasters. The high setting is ideal for that big broadcast sound, putting your voice at the forefront similar to radio mics.
Zero-latency headphone output for direct monitoring
Listen and record with zero latency performance. Hearing yourself whilst recording can be highly useful for artists. It gives them a clear impression of what their raw vocal take sounds like whilst recording. The integrated stereo headphone output not only provides this but allows you to hear yourself in real-time! Something other condenser mics do not feature.
The unique Blend function allows for zero latency monitoring, allowing you to adjust how much direct signal input you can hear mixed with the sound from your computer. This gives you the ability to dial in the perfect mix every time. The integrated stereo output also provides high-end audio playback, allowing you to hear critical details whilst recording.
Comes complete with accessory kit
Everything you need to get started. The Apogee HypeMiC comes complete with a range of accessories for improving the performance of your microphone. A custom pop filter eliminates unwanted noise such as pops and sibilance from vocal recordings. A robust desktop tripod is also included, ideal for podcasters, interviewers and demo takes. This is all stored within the custom carry case that allows you to take your microphone and accessories wherever you go.
- Apogee HypeMiC
- Desktop tripod
- Microphone stand adaptor
- Pop filter
- Carry case
- Micro-USB to USB-C cable
- Micro-USB to USB-A cable
- Micro-USB to Lightning cable
- Quick start guide
- Combines a powerful microphone, analog compressor, mic preamp, and AD/DA converters in a single compact device
- Three compression modes, all accessible from the front-panel control knob
- PureDIGITAL connection ensures pristine sound quality up to 24-bit/96kHz
- USB connectivity with various devices using the included cables
- Premium cardioid condenser capsule for unparalleled recording quality
- 3.5mm headphone output with Blend feature for zero-latency monitoring
- Three multi-colour LEDs for visual indication regarding input level, compression, and Blend mode
- Input gain adjustment via front-panel rotary encoder with additional control over compression settings, as well as a push-to-mute function
- Includes a premium accessory kit consisting of a tripod, pop filter, and carry case
- No configuration needed - simply plug-in and record with any audio app
- Carefully-designed to deliver the highest-quality signal with the lowest possible noise
- Compatible with Mac, Windows PC, and iOS devices
- Perfect for vocals, voice-overs, instruments, percussion, podcasts and more
- Max SPL: 130dB (1 percent THD at 1kHz)
- Sensitivity: -36 dBfs (94 dB SPL. 1 kHz)
- Noise Level: -108dBfs (A) at 0 dB gain
- Max Gain of Preamp: 46 dB
- Input Type: Micro USB
- Connections: Lightning, USB (Type-C), USB (Type-A)
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 4.88” (124 mm) x 1.5” (38 mm) x 1.5” (38 mm)
- Weight: 0.45 lbs (0.20 kg)
- Product Code: APO0093
- OS: Mac OS 10.9 or later
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM minimum
- Connection/Power: USB port on computer
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel/AMD x86-64
- Memory: 4 GB or RAM minimum
- Connection/Power: USB port on computer
- Connection: Lightning
- Power: From iOS device
- Compatibility: iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad (6th generation), iPad (5th generation), iPad (4th generation), iPod touch (6th generation), iPod touch (5th generation)