View Full Description
Now Included – Premium-Grade Mic Emulations
This interface now comes complete with a range of high-grade microphone emulations. Antelope Audio have incorporated some of the best mic emulations from their Verge and Edge modelling microphones. The emulations are designed to make your recordings sound like they were recorded on certain mics. For example, using the Berlin 47 FT emulation, you can achieve the authentic sound of one of the most popular microphones in history. The emulations range from classic vintage microphones, to modern-day mics.
Zero Latency Performance
The Zen Tour features the same, powerful Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) that's found in Antelope Audio's best-selling professional studio devices. Combining portability with studio power, this technology provides the interface with massive parallel processing capabilities and the lowest latency levels on the market.
While other portable interfaces offer either a decent amount of I/O channels or high-end DSP effects, the Zen Tour delivers you the best of both worlds. The Zen Tour features four switchable Mic/Line and four HiZ/Line inputs, analog outputs, digital I/O on ADAT and S/PDIF, two independent headphone amps and two separate pairs of monitor outputs. All of this results in an interface that's not only lightning fast but also compatible with any DAW as well, allowing you to seamlessly integrate it with your existing equipment.
Realistic Vintage FX
The custom FPGA is the perfect platform for creating multiple, zero latency mixes and applying an exciting stack of effects. The Zen Tour features Antelope Audio's brand new hardware-based guitar amp and cab simulations, classic Pultec EQ emulation and versatile AuraVerb reverb. These FPGA effects offer unbeatable authenticity and realism, while also removing the need to purchase expensive plugins.
Next Generation Control Software
Zen Tour can literally be controlled by your fingertips via the intuitive touch screen. Following Antelope's concept for networking, the OS X and Windows compatible software control panel allows you to manage all Zen Tour functions from multiple computers within the same network. Additionally, all the functions can also be controlled via the free iOS and Android app from your smartphone or tablet.
Included List of Antelope Vintage FX Models
Zen Tour comes with a full yet ever expanding list of Antelope Vintage FX models:
- EQUALIZER LEGENDS: VEQ-STU 089, VEQ-STU 169, VEQ-STU 900, VEQ HA32C, BAE 1023, BAE 1084, NEU-W492, NEU-W495, VEQ-4K Black, VEQ-4k Brown, VEQ-4K Pink, VEQ-4K Orange, BAE-1073, VEQ-HLF, VEQ – 1A, VMEQ-5, LANG PEQ2, VEQ-55A, UK-69, NEU-PEV, INTEGRATED EQ
- VINTAGE COMPRESSORS: X160, Tube176, X903, Gyratec X, Grove Hill Liverpool, ANTELOPE FEEDFORWARD COMPRESSOR, FET-A76
- AURAVERB™: New Reverb Leveraging Unique Algorithms and Proprietary FPGA Chip for “Smooth and Clear” Sound
- THE GUITAR CLASSICS:
- Cabinets: Darkface 65 2x12, Top30 2x12, Green 2x12, Vintage 4x12, Green 4x12, Caliper50 1x10, Clst 1x12, England4x12, Modern 4x12, Bluelux 1x12.
- Guitar Amps: Darkface 65 US, Top32 UK, Modern US, Plexi 59 UK, Rock 22.10 UK, Rock 75 UK, Marcus II US, Tweed, Deluxe US, Overange 120 UK, BurnSphere DE.
Mics: California121 Ribbon, Austria Gold 414, American57, German FET87
- Free real-time vintage effects and guitar amp models
- Free integrated FPGA-based effects modelling legendary vintage gear
- 5 compressor models added, now 40+ FPGA FX
- 32 channels via Thunderbolt™ and 24 via custom USB
- 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking
- Complete with premium-grade microphone emulations of classic mics
- 2 pairs of mastering-grade Monitor Outputs
- Built-in talkback mic function
- 4 switchable Mic/Line inputs
- 4 HiZ/Line inputs
- 8 analog outputs, digital I/O on ADAT & S/PDIF
- 2 Reamp outputs
- 2 independent headphone amps
- FGPA powered ultra-low latency Thunderbolt and USB
- Network-enabled and user-friendly control panel
- OS X and Windows compatible
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.