View Full Description
64 Channels via Thunderbolt can be routed to a vast selection of digital and Analog I/O options, including MADI, AES, ADAT and S/PRIF for digital signals. The Goliath also features 36 Analog inputs and 32 Analog outputs; these include 4 instrument DI's, 2 transformer Reamp Outs, 2 Headphone Outs with integrated Talkback on the front, 16-channels of Class-A mic preamps, 2 sets of Stereo Inserts and a pair of mastering-grade Monitor Outs on the rear. The DB25 connectors include 24 Outputs and 16 additional Line Inputs, making the Goliath the perfect choice for Hardware inserts and Summing. Additionally even more Analog I/O channels can be added by connecting one of Antelope's own Orion32 or Orion32+ via MADI, delivering a full 64 channels of Analog I/O simultaneously.
Custom DSP and Guitar FX
Utilising Antelope's powerful FPGA-based DSP engine, Goliath is able to process four zero latency mixers with custom effects such as the new AuraVerb reverb, as well as several new modern and vintage hardware EQ and compressor models. Antelope's new RealModel technology accurately models the actual components to vividly create the true sound of classic analog gear. Effects can then be combined to build custom FX Chains and saved as Presets within the AFX engine.
Great Clocking = Great Sound
Goliath's precise clocking is run by Antelope's proprietary 4th generation of Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) jitter management algorithm and oven-controlled crystal oscillator - as featured in Antelope's flagship crystal-based master clocks. The Goliath interface also has the capability to be synced to the extremely accurate 10MX Atomic Clock, or it can be used as a master clock for two other products via the two outs on BNC.
Unparalleled Control Capabilities
Dedicated knobs make real-time control surprisingly simple for adjusting Mic Pre Gain and Instrument Inputs, while an assignable large volume knob controls Stereo, Surround or Headphone Monitor Outs. The Goliath also features dedicated buttons for Talkback, Mono and Mute, along with a flexible Antelope Button.
When using your computer, Goliath provides you with the ability to easily route any input to any output via a flexible colour-coded routing matrix within Antelope's control panel software for OS X and Windows. All of your favourite settings and prefered routes can then be saved to any of the five recallable presets. Additionally, the free iOS and Android app allows you to control everything wirelessly - ensuring you're completely in command of Goliath's vast connectivity at all times.
Speed Changes Everything
An offline DSP is no longer required to enhance the power of a modern DAW, thanks to Antelope's Thunderbolt™ speeds combined with the real-time FPGA mixers and FX. Antelope Audio interfaces utilise real-time DSP for specific tasks such as monitor mixing with reverb, tracking through accurately modeled EQ and Compression, as well as exceptional guitar amp models from Overloud Audio Tools. The custom Thunderbolt circuit enables you to route to external equipment in near real-time or route recorded guitars or other audio out of the Reamp Output to external pedals or other processors.
Included List of Antelope Vintage FX Models
Goliath Audio Interface comes with full yet ever expanding list of Antelope Vintage FX models:
- EQUALIZER LEGENDS: VEQ-STU 089, VEQ-STU 169, VEQ-STU 900, VEQ HA32C, BAE 1023, BAE 1084, NEU-W492, NEU-W495, VEQ-4K Black, VEQ-4k Brown, VEQ-4K Pink, VEQ-4K Orange, BAE-1073, VEQ-HLF, VEQ – 1A, VMEQ-5, LANG PEQ2, VEQ-55A, UK-69, NEU-PEV, INTEGRATED EQ
- VINTAGE COMPRESSORS: X160, Tube176, X903, Gyratec X, Grove Hill Liverpool, ANTELOPE FEEDFORWARD COMPRESSOR, FET-A76
- AURAVERB™:New Reverb Leveraging Unique Algorithms and Proprietary FPGA Chip for "Smooth and Clear” Sound
- THE GUITAR CLASSICS:
- Cabinets: Darkface 65 2x12, Top30 2x12, Green 2x12, Vintage 4x12, Green 4x12, Caliper50 1x10, Clst 1x12, England4x12, Modern 4x12, Bluelux 1x12.
- Guitar Amps: Darkface 65 US, Top32 UK, Modern US, Plexi 59 UK, Rock 22.10 UK, Rock 75 UK, Marcus II US, Tweed, Deluxe US, Overange 120 UK, BurnSphere DE.
Mics: California121 Ribbon, Austria Gold 414, American57, German FET87
- New and free FPGA-based zero-latency plugins; guitar amps, guitar cabinets, four microphones, vintage EQ emulations
- 5 compressor models added, now 40+ FPGA FX
- A/B monitor switching, 2 headphone and 2 reamp outs
- 32 channels via Thunderbolt™ and 24 via custom USB
- 64 channels and vast connectivity options
- 36 Analog inputs and 32 Analog outputs
- 16 Class-A mic preamps
- 2 mastering-grade Monitor outputs
- MADI, AES, ADAT, S/PDFI I/O
- Antelope's 4th generation of Acoustically Focused Clocking technology
- Built-in talkback mic function
- 2 Reamp outputs
- 2 Headphone outputs
- Extremely powerful and fast FPGA-based DSP engine
- Word Clock I/O
- Thunderbolt and USB connectivity
- Network-enabled and user-friendly control panel
- OS X and Windows compatible control software
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.