View Full Description
Powerful and accurate sound
The T8V monitor delivers extremely high performance, producing 118dB SPL per pair. This is provided by the integrated new Class D amplifiers delivering 20W power to the tweeter, and 70W power to the woofer. Delivering excellent transient response and a high dynamic range, the studio monitor provides you with accurate audio.
The monitor offers a wide frequency range, with a U-ART tweeter that provides you with a much wider sweet spot. This ensures you can hear the same frequencies when you move around your desk. The small footprint of the monitor ensures it can fit easily into any workspace.
Fine tune your sound with onboard controls
The Adam Audio T8V Studio Monitor is designed to produce accurate sound, allowing you to hear frequencies clearly. This allows you to create clean, punchy, and professional mixdowns and productions. The T8V Studio Monitor provides you with fine tune controls that allow you to tailor the frequency response to perfectly suit the room or position they are in.
The monitor features two 3-way switches that boost or cut the low and high frequencies by +/-5dB. They also provide a 'flat' setting. The switches allow the monitor to compensate for frequencies that may stand out too much when your monitor is positioned on shelves, a table top, a console bridge, or at varying distances between walls. This ensures that you are hearing accurate audio, not muffled by unwanted and amplified frequencies.
The T8V offers connections for XLR and RCA accepting balanced and unbalanced -10dBV inputs. This allows for 3.5mm and 1/4-inch connections, enabling you to connect the monitor up to a mixer, interface, and more.
Robust and compact design
The T8V features a 8-inch woofer that is capable of producing deep, rumbling low end, and a 1.9-inch tweeter that delivers clarity in the high end. The new U-ART accelerated ribbon tweeter is mated to a precision waveguide with the same dispersion-control attributes as the High Frequency Propagation (HFP) waveguide used in Adam Audio's flagship S Series monitors. The U-ART tweeter provides you with an incredibly wide sweet spot. This means you are free to move around your desk knowing you will hear the same frequencies while mixing. The compact design of the T8V ensures it can be comfortably fitted onto any desktop and workspace.
- Affordable, professional 2-way nearfield monitor
- High performance with 118dB SPL per pair
- Wide frequency response
- Excellent transient response
- High dynamic range
- Incredibly wide sweet spot
- New U-ART tweeter delivers precise and controlled high frequencies with wider sweet spot
- Fine tune controls (two 3-way switches to boost or cut high/low frequencies)
- XLR and RCA connections
- Compact design
- Ideal for music production, video post-production, radio broadcast and more
- Tweeter: New U-ART 1.9'' accelerated ribbon tweeter
- Woofer: New polypropylene 8woofer and rear-firing bass-reflex port
- Max. peak SPL at 1m per pair: 118dB
- Built-In Amplifiers: 2 x Class D
- Amplifier Power U-ART Tweeter: 20W (RMS)
- Amplifier Power Woofer: 70W (RMS)
- Frequency Response: 33 Hz - 25 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.6kHz
- Analog Inputs: XLR, RCA
- Dimensions: 400 mm x 250 mm x 335 mm (15.8" x 9.8 “ x 13.2“)
- Weight: 9.7kg
- Product Code: 11103110
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug or a 220V EU plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection or a 220V circuit, using an EU plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country.
Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.