View Full Description
Take your PA system to the next level with dB Technologies' Opera Unica series. Loaded with professional features and sophisticated processing technology, this powerful series gives you everything you need to deliver an unforgettable show. From the high--performance 12'' neodymium woofer and 1'' compression driver, to the beefy Class-D amplifier. Every Opera Unica speaker has been built to perform to an exceptional standard. And that's exactly what they do...
Loaded with dB Technologies' Digipro G3 amp module, you have up to 1800W (peak) of power on tap. Combined with premium transducer designs, your Opera Unica 12 is capable of producing a huge maximum SPL of 132dB. Perfect for a huge variety of venue sizes. This professional loudspeaker also boasts an asymmetrical horn design to give you optimised coverage. Letting everyone in your audience experience sound the way it was meant to be heard.
It doesn't stop there either. Advanced DSP gives you a high-performance active crossover and controller, ensuring phases are aligned and delay times are matched. The loudspeaker also features linear phase FIR filters, providing superior intelligibility in every listening position. Whether it's for speech reinforcement, live performances, or music playback. The Opera Unica's advanced design ensures every detail is heard with absolute clarity.
RDNet network compatibility
Take control. Using the free Aurora Net software (available from dB Technolgies' website), you can take advantage of your Opera Unica's powerful networking capabilities. The software itself gives you precise control over equalisation, delay, and processing. This can be transmitted to your loudspeaker through the Unica's integrated RDNet ports. The ports are bi-directional, and utilise cables based on Cat 5 ethernet cables. With this powerful technology, you can take command of your RDNet system with unparalleled customisation. Plus, you can take advantage of real time system monitoring, as well as real time supervision of every electrical component within your loudspeaker.
Portable and versatile
The Opera Unica series is ideal for mobile performers. With a lightweight design, this powerful series of loudspeakers is easy to transport and position. The housing is crafted from rugged polypropylene, ensuring all of your speaker's components are kept safe in even the most demanding situations. The cabinet boasts a multifunctional design, providing you with a wide variety of placement options. The speaker is shaped to provide floor monitoring functionality. And with a 36mm pole mount receptacle, you can easily mount your loudspeakers on stands either as a full-range system, or in combination with subwoofers. Plus, there are even three (2 x top, 1 x back) M10 rigging points for quick and easy installation options.
- Fully networkable 2-way active PA speaker with RDNET via Aurora Net
- Class-D Digipro G3 amplifier technology delivers up to 1800W (peak) of power
- 12'' neodymium woofer capable of delivering a huge maximum SPL up to 132dB
- Distinctive asymmetrical acoustic design of the HF horn for optimised coverage
- Free Aurora Net control and networking software gives you complete control over EQ, delay, and processing
- Aurora Net also provides you with real time monitoring of your PA system whilst in use
- Advanced processing using FIR filters provides your speakers with improved intelligibility
- Filters provide an excellent linear response for phenomenal clarity in every listening position
- Professional grade PowerCON IN and LINK connectors for reliable power connectivity
- Designed for the most demanding PA situations and needs
- Speaker Type: 2-way active PA speaker
- Usable Bandwidth: 67Hz - 20kHz (-10dB)
- Frequency Response: 73Hz - 20kHz (-6dB)
- Maximum SPL: 132dB
- HF Driver: 1'' exit, 1.75'' voice coil
- Horizontal Directivity: 100° (85° up / 120° down)
- Vertical Directivity: 85° (+25° / -60°)
- Horn: Asymmetrical Horn
- LF Driver: 12'' diameter, 3'' voice coil
- Amp Technology: Class-D Digipro G3
- Power: 900W (RMS) / 1800W (Peak)
- Controller: DSP 56-bit
- AD/DA Converter: 24-bit/48kHz
- Rotary encoder (8 presets)
- 1 x Input Sensitivity
- 1 x Power ON LED
- 1 x Signal LED
- 1 x Limiter LED
- 1 x Status LED
- Crossover Frequency: 1600Hz
- Limiter: Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Advanced DSP Functions: Linear Phase FIR Filters
- Delay Option: 58.6ms max (via RD Net)
- Signal Input Connectors:
- 1 x XLR (female)
- 1 x USB (data service)
- Signal Output Connector: 1 x XLR (male)
- Housing: Polypropylene PP
- Handles: 1 x left side, 1 x top
- Rigging Points: 2 x M10 on top, 1 x M10 on back
- Pole Mount: D36mm
- Angles Up: Monitor use 45°
- Dimensions: 350mm x 642mm x 349mm / 13.78'' x 25.28'' x 13.74'' (W x H x D)
- Weight: 15kg / 33.07lbs
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug or a 220V EU plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection or a 220V circuit, using an EU plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country.
Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.