View Full Description
Rich, natural sound
Experience the true depth of your music. beyerdynamics have engineered the DT 880’s to reproduce incredibly balanced sound. Designed to create an organic, uncoloured, and detailed sound, they are the choice of mixing and mastering studios across the world.
The DT 880’s deliver crystal-clear highs, accurate bass frequencies, and near-perfect reproduction of the mid-range. This lets you hear the individual parts of a song with superior precision.
Thanks to the semi-open back design, you get a natural, wide-open soundstage, and a higher degree of isolation. That means more of the audio you want, and less unwanted noise.
Incredible comfort for extended listening
Listen to your music in comfort. beyerdynamic have gone to great lengths to make sure the DT880’s are comfortable to wear for long periods of time. The velour ear cups surround your ears, bringing you closer to the audio drivers.
Combined with an adjustable headband, you get a secure and relaxing fit.
Practicality is important for any professional. That’s why there is only a single wire going into one ear cup. This allows you to take the headphones on and off quickly without tangling any wires.
Long lasting build quality
Rest assured, the DT880’s are built to remarkable standards. Engineered in Germany using hardwearing metals and plastics, you can expect your DT880’s to last for years.
Service your headphones with ease. beyerdynamic have made the DT880’s fully home repairable. Every part is available to purchase, so you’ll never have to worry about damages affecting your sessions.
That means an extended lifespan for engineers who demand the best.
- Perfect for mixing, mastering, and other studio applications
- Natural listening experience from a semi-open diffuse field design
- Precise audio monitoring thanks to 250 ohms impedance
- Comfortable fit – ideal for hours of continued use
- Soft, robust, and replaceable earpads
- Fully adjustable headband for the perfect fit
- Improved sound isolation with circumaural earpads
- Freedom to move with a 3m coiled cable
- Includes drawstring bag
- Transmission Type: Wired
- Headphone Design: Semi-Open
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Impedance: 250 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 5 - 35,000 Hz
- Nominal SPL (1kHz): 96 dB
- Nominal THD: (less than) 0.2 Nominal Headband Pressure: 3.5N
- Power Handling Capacity: 100 mW
- Construction: Over-Ear
- Cable Length: 3m
- Connector: Gold Plated Mini Stereo Jack Plug (3.5mm), 1/4" Adapter
- Weight: 300g
- Includes: Draw String Bag