View Full Description
Professional audio fidelity
A constant in the music industry - the DT 770 M Monitor Headphones are ideal for studio applications. Thanks to the wide frequency response and exceptional audio fidelity, they allow you to record with confidence – you’re guaranteed to hear your mixes, masters, and edits in accurate detail.
An extended frequency range (5Hz - 35kHz) lets you to hear every subtle nuance from your source audio, even at loud volumes. The high sound pressure level capabilities allow you to turn up to maximum volume without degrading the audio quality. That means high-performance audio in the most demanding situations.
The impressive acoustic definition captures musical details that conventional headphones just don’t pick up. The result is pristine audio with sparkling highs, backed-up by a powerful low-end.
Get the right sound everywhere. Thanks to specialised bass reflex technology, you get improved bass response for a powerful low-end sound. Combined with the sound isolation from the closed back design, you’ll get accurate sound wherever you listen.
This version of the DT 770 M Monitor Headphones has an impedance of 80 Ohms, making them extremely flexible. That means impressive sound detail regardless of the device you're listening on. They're usable with studio equipment all the way to smartphones. The result is a consistently transparent sound with extreme detail at all times.
Incredible comfort for extended listening
Listen to your music in comfort. beyerdynamic have gone to great lengths to make sure the DT770’s are comfortable to wear for long periods of time. The velour ear cups surround your ears, bringing you closer to the audio drivers.
Combined with an adjustable headband, you get a secure and relaxing fit.
Practicality is important for any professional. That’s why there is only a single wire going into one ear cup. This allows you to take the headphones on and off quickly without tangling any wires.
- Perfect for professional studio applications with 80 ohms impedance
- Ideal for percussionists and FOH engineers who need maximum sound isolation
- High quality audio from closed diffuse-field technology
- Improved bass response from “bass reflex” technology
- Articulate high end thanks to top-notch impulse response
- Listen for hours in comfort with soft velour earpads and adjustable headband
- Engineered for a tight fit, so your headphones will stay in place when you’re busy in the studio
- Easily serviceable from home (all parts replaceable)
- Enhanced freedom of movement with a 3m straight cable
- Engineered in Germany for an improved lifespan
- Includes drawstring bag
Transducer Type: Dynamic
Operating Principle: Closed
Nominal Frequency Response: 5 - 30,000 Hz
Nominal Impedance: 80 per cartridge
Nominal SPL: 105 dB SPL
Power Handling Capacity: 100 mW
Sound Coupling To Ear: Circumaural
Ambient Noise Isolation: Approx. 35 dB(A)
Nominal Headband Pressure: Approx. 6.5 N
Weight (without cable): 300 g
Length & Type Of Cable: 3 m / straight cable
Connection: Gold plated stereo jack plug (3.5 mm) and 1/4'' adapter (6.35 mm)