View Full Description
Technics SL-1210 MK7 DJ Turntable, Pair
The iconic S-shape tonearm is back. This lightweight, tough, aluminium arm is perfect for anchoring your stylus onto to the record. The white stylus illuminator provides improved visibility from the noodle. The minimal weight of this all black tonearm is ideal for preventing unnecessary wear on your vinyl records. The great looking S-shaped arm fits in well with the look of the SL-1210 MK7 and its distinctive shape helps keep the arm out of harm's way when changing records.
Resonance-free base for optimised performance
Providing the perfect playing surface for your records. The two-layer platter includes deadening rubber and aluminium which promises a resonance-free base for your records. Meaning you're sure to get the best possible sound from your precious records. The platter looks great and functions brilliantly, making it an excellent centrepiece for your record player.
The importance of the platter should not be overlooked. Considered by many to be one of the most important parts of the turntable, the platter is integral in defeating many problems that can arise from playing vinyl records. The MK7's platter is finely tuned to allow for strong resistance to vibrations and to help keep an incredibly consistent playback speed.
Super accurate pitch control
The digital pitch control system allows for more accurate mixing using digital transmission instead of electrical analogue signals. Digital Pitch control is great for reducing issues arising from wow and flutter.
Sleek, streamlined design
Keeping in line with the SL-1210 MK6, the MK7 is built with functionality in mind. Instead of stuffing the MK7 full of unnecessary features, Technics have opted for perfecting the functionality of the SL-1210 MK7's. Apart from the addition of Reverse Play, little has changed, everything has been improved though: The best just got better.
The motor has been improved to feature a coreless direct driver. This will keep the rotation in line and in sync meaning that the playback of the record stays consistent. All the components in the motor have been improved in order to increase the performance over previous iterations of the SL-1210. Not only does it playback your records perfectly, but the speed of the motor's torque also makes it perfect for stop/start scratching styles and helps with seamless mixing.
Pioneer DJM-750 MK2 DJ Mixer
Ergonomic mixer layout
The DJM-750MK2 has the instantly recognisable tried and tested DJM layout. Giving the performer easy access to all the most important feature controls and allowing for instinctive adjustments while in the mix. All controls knobs and buttons are neatly layed out without overlap or confusion.
Professional-grade audio fidelity
High-quality sound is created by the 64-bit digital signal processor and dithering technology. The DJM-750 has 32-bit A/D and D/A converters.
EQ controls, channel faders and Magvel crossfader
The EQs and channel faders on the DJM-750MK2 were inspired by the DJM-900NXS2 and have the same frequency curves, these allow for accurate and seamless mix control. The 750 features isolation EQ's which allow the signal frequency to be completely cut from the mix. The Magvel crossfader is focused on a smooth, durable response and is able to perform up to 10 million movements. Its ideal for scratch and effects performers as it has next to no lag or audio drops. The firmware updates allow for even more accurate crossfader parameter controls.
Integrated FX control
Pioneer effects controls are renowned and respected among a wealth of international DJ's.
- Sound Color FX are controls based on positive and negative parameter knob at the base of the channel and include Dub Echo, Sweep, Noise and Filter FX.
- Beat FX are located on the right hand side panel and include Delay, Echo, Ping Pong, Spiral, Reverb, Trans, Flanger, Pitch, Roll, Vinyl Brake and Helix in sync with the BPM.
- 3 EQ frequency controls, low, mid and high.
- Send/return insert for controlling and effecting the sound from external hardware units. Aux send/return gives you the option to route the effected sound to a separate channel and mix it with the original sound. Connecting via a USB cable ensures high-quality audio from an iOS device using apps such as effectors, synthesizers and samplers in combination with the DJM-750MK2’s internal FX.
The DJM-750MK2 comes with a free licence key for our professional DJ performance application rekordbox dj and the rekordbox DVS. This allows you to play digital tracks from your PC/Mac using multiplayers or turntables with dedicated control vinyls. The mixer’s built-in sound card means you can connect to your computer using a single USB cable.
Technics SL-1210 MK7 DJ Turntable
- Seventh iteration of the iconic direct-drive turntable
- Coreless drive motor
- Computer controlled motor
- Replaceable phono and power cables
- Brake and torque adjustments
- Matte black chassis and tonearm
- Digital pitch control fader
- Aluminium and fiberglass to reduce vibrations
- LED Strobe in red and blue
Pioneer DJM-750 MK2 DJ Mixer
- Four channel mixer
- Magvel crossfader
- Smooth seamless EQ's
- Sound color FX
- Beat FX
- FX Frequency control
- Independent send and return
- iOS connection
- 32 bit A/D and D/A converters
- 64 bit digital signal processors
- XLR terminal: High-quality audio output
- Two headphone outputs: ¼” stereo jack and 3.5-mm mini jack
- Signal GND terminal: Easily attach ground wires from analogue turntables
- Gold-plated RCAs: Premium sound quality on all connections
- Independent Mic section