View Full Description
The powerful HIT function allows you to punch in multiple effects with a single button press, allowing you to add those harmonies during a chorus, reverb for a breakdown, and delayed vocals when you need them. The VoiceLive Play features a range of vocal-made effects including backing harmonies, vocal double tracking, pristine EQ and compression, reverbs, hard-tuned robot voice, and more.
On-board are hundreds of high-quality presets for you to choose from. You can search through them easily by genre, artist names, and effect types to quickly get the effect you need. The VoiceLive Play allows you to adjust the parameters of these effects so you can customise them to your preference. You can then save these customised presets to recall later for your performance. You can save a number of presets, allowing you to have a different preset for each track. Additionally, you can adjust the mix of multiple effects for your performance.
The VLOOP feature allows you to easily create vocal loops for solo jamming and layered live performances. It is also ideal for when you want to perform your own soundcheck. Record a short phrase, loop it, then walk around the room to soundcheck your levels.
Ideal for Practising At Home
The VoiceLive Play is also ideal for practising at home. The Vocal Cancel feature allows you to sing along with your MP3 player and have your voice stand out over the original vocals. A USB connection means you can hook up to your computer and record your vocals. VoiceLive Play also has a dedicated practice mode that analyses your performance in real-time, so you can spot your strengths and focus on your weaknesses. The Auto Key technology senses and adapts to your music using the AUX input for the built-in RoomSense microphones, ensuring perfect harmonies and pitch correction with no effort on your part.
"[VoiceLive Play] offers a lot of different processing options for the live vocalist, but is sufficiently robust that you won't feel worried about using it in the average venue. It doesn't look out of place alongside guitar pedals, amps and other such stage gear, and the foot pedal control works well." - Sound On Sound
- Compact 3-button vocal multi-effects stompbox with looping makes it easy to have a professional sound
- Quickly create professional studio quality vocals with a suite of production-caliber vocal effects
- VLOOP performance looper with undo/redo and unlimited overdubs
- RoomSense mics automatically control harmony, no music theory required
- Powerful HIT function for punching in multiple effects with a single button press
- AUX input with Vocal Cancel lets you plug in an MP3 player and sing with your favourite music
- 200+ song and artist-inspired presets, with hundreds more available online
- Practice function with statistics collection and real-time pitch display gives you valuable feedback on your singing
- Adaptive Tone for perfect EQ, compression, de-essing and gating
- USB for streaming audio, preset downloads and firmware updates
- Compatible with remote Mic Control using the TC Helicon MP-75 or MP-76 microphones (available separately)
- Power: External Power Supply, Mains Voltage
- Dimensions (mm): H x 45 W x 200mm D x 156mm
- Weight (kg): 0.95kg
- Construction: Dual die-cast casing, acrylic lens, rubberised footings
- Display: Graphic LCD Display
- Included: Region-specific power supply, USB Cable, User guide
- USB: USB-B (Firmware updates, preset management, audio I/O
- Connectivity: Pedal: 1/4'' TRS phone jack
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.