View Full Description
Your sound is important
So make sure it's heard the way it deserves to be. The SubZero SZS-C10A is here to help. This 10'' active PA speaker is equipped with a high-performance long-throw 10'' woofer and a precision-built piezo tweeter. These are driven by a 100W (RMS) amplifier module to deliver a full, rich sound with articulate highs and deep, defined bass. An electronic crossover ensures that your sound remains crystal clear whilst being split between the woofer and tweeter too. So you'll always sound your best.
With an intuitive integrated mixer, the SZS-C10A puts the power in your hands. You're in control. And it's easier than ever to refine your sound.
A dedicated Mic channel and Line-In channel provide flexible connectivity for hooking up your devices. Both channels feature an XLR input, whilst a 1/4'' jack for Mic and RCA L/R pair for Line-In provide additional options. You can adjust the gain for the Mic channel, and the level of your Line-In source, letting you find the perfect blend with ease.
A three-band EQ (Treble, Middle, Bass) lets you sculpt your overall sound too. Whilst a Master level control lets you set the overall volume. Underneath the Master control, you'll find a Clip indicator too, so you'll always be able to see if your speaker is being pushed too hard.
Below both of your input channels, you'll find a Line Out channel. This versatile output channel features both 1/4'' jack and XLR connectors, as well as a dedicated level control. But one of the speaker's most unique features can be found at the bottom of the mixer panel...
Next to the power switch, you'll find a handy 2-pole speaker connector. This lets you connect a passive speaker to you SZS-C10A, providing power to your passive model to create a simple and intuitive stereo system. This is an excellent alternative to a fully active PA system that provides excellent performance with a lower overall cost.
Please note: This extension speaker connector is suitable for speakers with a minimum impedance of 8 Ohms or above only.
- High-quality 10'' active PA speaker with 100W (RMS) / 150W (peak) power output
- Equipped with a long-throw 10'' woofer to deliver a rich sound across longer distances
- Piezo tweeter reproduces high frequencies with exceptional accuracy
- Intuitive mixer panel with dedicated Mic and Line input channels
- Flexible input connectivity complete with handy level and gain controls
- 3-band EQ lets you sculpt your overall sound with ease
- Master level control gives you intuitive control over the overall volume
- Handy Clip LED allows you to make sure your sound isn't distorting
- Equipped with a 1/4'' and XLR Line out channel with a dedicated level control
- Unique 2-pole extension speaker output lets you connect and power a passive loudspeaker
- Intelligent protection circuitry keeps your speaker system safe when in use
- Lightweight and rugged design - ideal for both portable use and permanent installations
- Rated Power: 100W RMS
- Peak Power: 150W
- Speaker Size: 10''
- Frequency Response: 80Hz-18kHz±3dB
- Sensitivity: 97dB (1W@1m)
- Input Connectors:
- Mic: 1/4'' jack, XLR
- Line In: RCA L/R, XLR
- Output Connectors:
- Line Out: 1/4'' jack, XLR
- Extension Speaker: 2-pole speaker cable
- Volume Controls: Mic, Line In, Line Out, Master
- EQ: Treble, Middle, Bass
- Indicators: Power, Clip
- Protection: Overheat, Short, Automatic Limiter
- Dimensions: 350mm x 260m mx 520mm (W x D x H)
- Weight: 15.6kg
- Product Code: SZS-C10A
The latest in music technology, for modern musicians and producers. SubZero combines innovation and quality, with the determination to help you get the sound you want. From studio and guitars, to powerful PA systems and home audio setups – SubZero is all about cutting-edge audio.
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug or a 220V EU plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection or a 220V circuit, using an EU plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country.
Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.