View Full Description
High Quality DSP Technology
Your personal sound engineer. Whether it's a live performance, disco or presentation, the built-in DSP technology gives you the optimum sound for your audio. A simple single-knob design lets you choose your setting quickly, with everything clearly displayed on the LCD screen.
The following DSP modes are available:
- Music Mode: A neutral and unprocessed sound, with a full frequency range. Ideal for recorded music.
- Live Mode: Enhances clarity and projection by reducing the lowest frequencies and adding a slight treble boost to bring out detail.
- DJ Mode: Ideal for parties and DJs. This DSP setting emphasises low frequencies – giving you a more pronounced bass that's perfect for dance music.
- Speech Mode: Reduces the low end greatly, while emphasising the upper mid-range (which is where the human voice sits on the frequency spectrum). This enhances speech clarity and ensures your audience can hear every word.
Each DSP mode can be further customised using the built-in three-band digital EQ. Easily adjust bass, middle and treble frequencies by -/+ 12dB. There's also a high-pass filter, which gives you full control when matching your speaker to a separate subwoofer. All of these DSP features are designed with smart curve technology, which gives you a smooth, natural-sounding frequency curve.
Powerful and Lightweight Speaker
Designed for sound quality. Featuring a 12" woofer and 1.35" compression tweeter, this speaker has been designed to produce extended lows and clear highs. It's all powered by a pair of high-quality audio amplifiers, providing 1600 Watts for up to 134dB while keeping physical weight low. What's more, the active design means you don't need any additional external amps – just plug in your audio inputs, and you're good to go.
Built to be robust. The SubZero 12" Active DSP Speaker is ready for the rigours of live performances. The lightweight cabinet is constructed from hard-wearing polypropylene plastic, while a heavy-duty steel grille protects your speaker drivers from unwanted knocks. There's also a built-in digital limiter (with LED indicator) to ensure your speaker is operating optimally, and the option to change the brightness/contrast of the LCD screen, improving visibility in darkness or when the speaker is in an elevated position. All this gives you a PA speaker suitable for a range of venues, while being portable enough to easily manoeuvre between performances.
Multiple Location Possibilities
Ready for any situation. Whether you need a floor monitor, DJ speaker, or public address system, the SubZero 12" Active DSP Speaker is designed for just about every live scenario. It includes two industry-standard 35mm speaker pole mounts, allowing you to position your speaker either straight-on or tilted down at a 7.5-degree angle - useful for enhancing sound when the speaker is elevated above your audience. The speaker can also be sat upright on the floor or laid on its side as a floor monitor thanks to the angled cabinet design. This is configuration is supplemented by a specific Monitor DSP mode, which reduces low and high frequencies to help eliminate feedback and vibrations for better use as a stage monitor.
For adding extra sub bass to your audio, this speaker can be paired with the SubZero SZSW-P15X subwoofer.
- Mic/Line Inputs: 2x XLR/jack combi
- Line Inputs: RCA, 3.5mm minijack
- Line Output: XLR
- DSP Presets: Music, Live, Speech, Club
- Volume: Channel volume, master volume
- EQ: High, mid, low
- Low Cut Filter: 80Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz, 150Hz
- Speaker Dimension: 12"
- Tweeter: 1.35" compression driver
- Power: 400W RMS, 600W peak, 1600W max
- Amplifier Class: D (LF) + AB (HF)
- Max SPL: 134dB
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 19KHz
- Cabinet Material: Polypropylene plastic
- Weight: 15.5kg
- Dimensions: 405mm x 640mm x 395mm
The latest in music technology, for modern musicians and producers. SubZero combines innovation and quality, with the determination to help you get the sound you want. From studio and guitars, to powerful PA systems and home audio setups - SubZero is all about cutting-edge audio.
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.