View Full Description
High Quality DSP Technology
Your personal sound engineer. Whether it's a live performance, disco or presentation, the built-in DSP technology gives you the optimum sound for your audio. A simple single-knob design lets you choose your setting quickly, with everything clearly displayed on the LCD screen.
The following DSP modes are available:
- Music Mode: A neutral and unprocessed sound, with a full frequency range. Ideal for recorded music.
- Live Mode: Enhances clarity and projection by reducing the lowest frequencies and adding a slight treble boost to bring out detail.
- DJ Mode: Ideal for parties and DJs. This DSP setting emphasises low frequencies – giving you a more pronounced bass that's perfect for dance music.
- Speech Mode (speaker only): Reduces the low end greatly, while emphasising the upper mid-range (which is where the human voice sits on the frequency spectrum). This enhances speech clarity and ensures your audience can hear every word.
The speaker can be further customised using its built-in three-band digital EQ. Easily adjust bass, middle and treble frequencies by -/+ 12dB. Additionally, the subwoofer has a crossover setting, letting your customise the frequency balance of the paired speakers. Choose between 60Hz, 80Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz and 150Hz. The subwoofer will reproduce any sounds below this frequency, while sounds above this frequency will be outputted to the PA speaker via the XLR output, giving you a truly balanced sound. All of these DSP features are designed with smart curve technology, which gives you a smooth, natural-sounding frequency curve.
Powerful and Robust
Designed for sound quality. Featuring a 12" woofer and 1.35" compression tweeter, the speaker is powered by a pair of high-quality audio amplifiers. This combination gives you 1600 Watts and up to 134dB, while keeping physical weight low. The 3200W subwoofer has a 15" driver and a 4" voice coil. It's been engineered to produce powerful extended lows all the way down to 35Hz. What's more, the active designs mean you don't need any additional external amps – just plug in your audio inputs, and you're good to go.
Built to be robust. These SubZero DSP speakers are ready for the rigours of live performances. The speaker is housed in a lightweight cabinet, constructed from hard-wearing polypropylene plastic, while the subwoofer features a robust 18mm plywood cabinet. They both include heavy-duty steel grilles to protect your speaker drivers from unwanted knocks. They also have built-in digital limiters (with LED indicator) to ensure your speakers are operating optimally, and there's the option to change the brightness/contrast of the LCD screens, improving visibility in darkness or when the speakers are in an elevated position.
Multiple Location Possibilities
SubZero 12" Active DSP Speaker: Ready for any situation. Whether you need a floor monitor, DJ speaker, or public address system, the SubZero 12" Active DSP Speaker is designed for just about every live scenario. It includes two industry-standard 35mm speaker pole mounts, allowing you to position your speaker either straight-on or tilted down at a 7.5-degree angle - useful for enhancing sound when the speaker is elevated above your audience. The speaker can also be sat upright on the floor or laid on its side as a floor monitor thanks to the angled cabinet design. This is configuration is supplemented by a specific Monitor DSP mode, which reduces low and high frequencies to help eliminate feedback and vibrations for better use as a stage monitor.
SubZero 15" DSP Subwoofer: Because of room acoustics, getting a deep and balanced bass sound can be difficult – even for experienced audio engineers. The SubZero DSP Subwoofer makes things easier, with carefully configured DSP modes to help you get the right sound quickly:
- Normal: The most common configuration of a subwoofer is simply on the floor, often by itself. For situations such as this, this leaves the subwoofer acting as normal without any changes to the settings.
- Monitor: For using the sub as a stage side-fill or drum kit monitor.
- Reverse Phase Mode: In some acoustic environments, the emphasis of bass sounds can be weakened due to phase cancellation. This is where the sound from a second subwoofer or a room echo interferes with the audio. It results in a thinner or quieter bass signal. By using the reverse phase mode, the SubZero DSP Subwoofer prevents sounds waves cancelling each other out, giving you a fuller bass sound.
12" Active DSP Speaker
- Mic/Line Inputs: 2x XLR/jack combi
- Line Inputs: RCA, 3.5mm minijack
- Line Output: XLR
- DSP Presets: Music, Live, Speech, DJ
- Volume: Channel volume, master volume
- EQ: High, Mid, Low
- Low Cut Filter: 80Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz, 150Hz
- Speaker Dimension: 12"
- Tweeter: 1.35" compression driver
- Power: 400W RMS, 800W peak, 1600W max
- Amplifier Class: D (LF) + AB (HF)
- Max SPL: 134dB
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 19KHz
- Cabinet Material: Polypropylene plastic
- Weight: 15.5kg
- Dimensions: 405mm x 640mm x 395mm
15" Active DSP Subwoofer
- Line inputs: 2x jack/XLR combi
- Line outputs: 2x XLR
- Speaker dimension: 15"
- Voice coil: 4"
- Power: 800W RMS, 1600W peak, 3200W max
- Max SPL: 128dB
- Frequency response: 35Hz - 150Hz
- Crossover: 80Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz or 150Hz
- Cabinet material: 18mm plywood
- Weight: 39kg
- Dimensions: 710mm x 575mm x 720mm
The latest in music technology, for modern musicians and producers. SubZero combines innovation and quality, with the determination to help you get the sound you want. From studio and guitars, to powerful PA systems and home audio setups - SubZero is all about cutting-edge audio.