View Full Description
When creativity strikes, you have to capture it. And thanks to the PGA57 you can get great results. Fast.
It boasts clear and solid sound- no matter what you put in front of it. And thanks to a presence boost at 6kHz, it even imparts some extra bite and clarity to your recordings. Its flat grille design also allows for precise positioning against your instrument’s ’sweet spot’. When setting up is this easy, you can focus on what’s important. The music.
A take on a classic
Expanding on the legacy of the SM57 (the most popular instrument mic in the world), Shure have strived to make iconic sound accessible to everyone. Remarkably similar to it's big brother, the PGA57 sounds full and natural. And is just as versatile. You can close mic amps, snares, toms, trumpets- pretty much anything!
It has a more refined low end than the SM57, thanks to a smooth frequency roll off around 200Hz. This is especially handy in tight spots such as home studios and small stages, where boomy bass frequencies can play havoc with your mix. With the PGA57, professional sound is closer than you think.
Shure build the most reliable microphones in the world.
The PGA57 Instrument Microphone boasts the exceptional build quality Shure are known for. It has been rigorously tested to handle almost any environment. It has survived heat, cold, humidity and the ‘Shure drop test’. With its rugged metal housing and grille, the PGA57 is ready for anything.
Included In The Box
- 1 x Shure PGA57 Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
- 1 x Microphone Clip
- 1 x Zipper Pouch
- 1 x 15ft XLR-XLR Cable
- Built for loud instruments such as bass and guitar amps, drums and brass
- Tailored frequency response tidies up the low end and adds extra definition
- Cardioid polar pattern keeps the sound clear by rejecting background noise
- Flat grille design allows for very close positioning against sound source
- Tough construction and rugged metal grille- built for recording and live
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: Tailored, 70Hz - 15kHz
- Sensitivity: -56.50 dBV/Pa - 1.50 mV/Pa
- Impedance: 150 Ω
- Connectors: XLR
- Weight: 280 g