View Full Description
Capture the moment - as it happens
When you need to get close to the action. The Rode RodeLink Newsshooter Kit is the ideal wireless audio solution for reporters, podcasters and correspondents, utilising a series II 2.4GHz digital transmission with 128-bit encryption for maximum efficiency. The unit will automatically monitor the frequency range and select the best possible signal level, with a range of up to 100 metres. It gives you everything you need to shoot videos while connecting wirelessly to XLR microphones.
The kit features a receiver and transmitter, with the receiver (RX-CAM) featuring a built-in mount for attaching it directly to your camera for added convenience. The RX-CAM receiver features an easy-to-read OLED display, providing you with information on levels, battery status, channel selection and more.
TX-XLR Transmitter - clear and controlled audio
Securely send the signal to your broadcast equipment. This transmitter provides one-touch sync with your RodeLink system as well as supplying P48 phantom power and a headphone output for monitoring.
The TX-XLR is equipped with an OLED display that makes the settings visible, a status LED and four-step gain selection (0, 10, 20 or 30dB). This transmitter can be powered by 2 x AA batteries, a Sony NP-F battery or continuously via Micro USB.
RX-CAM Receiver - efficient and long-lasting
The RX-CAM camera-mounted receiver for the RodeLink digital wireless system features an OLED display that provides information on level, battery status (for both the receiver and transmitter), mute and channel selection.
The unit can be mounted on a standard camera shoe mount, 3/8' inch thread or belt-clip and delivers over 10 hours of operation from just 2 x AA batteries.
- Portable, premium-quality wireless microphone system
- Designed for use with audio/visual professionals, primarily cameramen and reporters
- Includes RX-CAM receiver and TX-XLR transmitter
- Series II, 2.4GHz digital transmission
- Up to 100 metres range*
- OLED display (on receiver)
- One button pairing
- Three level gain control
- AA battery, Sony NP-F (transmitter) or USB powered
- Locking XLR input and headphone output on transmitter
- Two year extended warranty when you register your microphone with Rode
- Transmission Type: 2.4GHz Fixed Frequency Agile System
- System Dynamic Range: 112dB
- Range (Distance): Up To 100m
- Frequency Range: 35Hz - 22kHz
- Maximum Output Level: 1v Rms (2.8v P-p)
- Max Input Signal Level: 1v Rms (2.8v P-p)
- Max Latency: 4ms
- Power Source 2 x AA Battery / Sony NP-F / Micro USB
- Antenna: Internal
- Input Connection: XLR with Locking Collar / 3.5mm TRS Locking Jack Socket
- Input Impedance: 1 kOhm - XLR / 10 kOhm - 3.5mm
- Dimensions: 120mm x 45mm x 45mm
- Weight: 222g
- Power Source: 2 x AA Battery / Micro USB
- Antenna: Internal
- Input Connection: 3.5mm TRS Locking Jack Socket - Dual Mono
- Input Impedance: 300 Ohms
- Dimensions: 111mm x 65mm x 52mm
- Weight: 190g