View Full Description
Now you can get a free extended warranty by simply registering your CP8 speaker with QSC - giving you a total of six years warranty.
Designed for Any Application
QSC Compact Powered series are equipped with six Contours. But what are Contours? Contours are application-specific settings that adjust the performance of the speaker to suit your intended use. Allowing you to ensure the best possible sound quality by simply turning a switch.
The 'Default Ext Sub' mode enables a 80Hz high-pass filter for use with an external subwoofer such as the QSC KS112 subwoofer. 'Dance' voicing provides enhanced bass responses and balanced mids, ideal for pop or electronic music. Finally, 'Speech' mode is a voicing specific to Channel B which increases intelligibility for spoken word applications.
Immerse the Entire Audience
The innovative DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) design matches the coverage angle of the 8'' woofer with the horn pattern of the 1.4'' compression driver. By harmonising each of these together, it creates a uniformed frequency response across the entire coverage area. Ensuring everyone in the audience hears the same high-quality sound, regardless of their position within the venue.
Additionally, the QSC CP8 is also equipped with Intrinsic Correction™ techniques. This creates an incredibly smooth and consistent power response and allows the speaker to perform flawlessly in a wide variety of acoustic environments.
The Compact Powered series active speakers feature a built-in mixer section with three inputs; two XLR/TRS combo and one 3.5mm TRS stereo jack. You're able to connect microphones, instruments and a mobile playback device simultaneously.
Link multiple speakers together using the Mix Out connector. Simply connect your audio source into Channel A, B or C on the first CP series speaker and connect the Mix Out to the input of the next speaker. Up to four Compact Powered series speakers and additional QSC subwoofers can be combined together to increase the coverage capabilities of the system while maintaining the lowest possible noise floor.
“At a wedding with 100-125 guests I was able to fill the entire room with sound with no audio failures and no additional sound needed… I had clear and concise audio all night with amazing lows and great highs.“
“I would use them for ANY and ALL events I could just because they performed so well. With their compact size and advanced features these speakers would make a welcome addition to any mobile DJs equipment roster.“ – Pro Mobile DJ
- Class-D amplifier with 1000W peak power output
- Selectable contours (presets) for quick setup
- Advanced DSP with Intrinsic Correction™
- Superior sound quality and speaker protection
- Directivity Matched Transition™ (DMT) ensures uniform coverage across the entire sound field
- Suitable for use as a main PA, stage monitor or instrument amplifier
- 35mm pole mount socket
- Lightweight and incredibly portable
- Optional yoke bracket, tote bag and outdoor cover accessories available
- 6-Year warranty upon product registration with QSC
- Configuration: Two-Way Active
- Low Frequency Driver: 8'' Cone Woofer
- High Frequency Driver: 1.4'' Compression
- Frequency Response: 56Hz - 20kHz, -6dB
- Sound Pressure Level: 124dB (Maximum)
- Nominal Coverage: 90° Axisymetric
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Amplifier Power: 1000W (Peak)
- Input Connectors:
- 2 x XLR/TRS Combo (Line and Mic/Line)
- 1 x 3.5mm TRS Stereo
- Output Connector: 1 x XLR (Mix)
- 2 x Gain
- Mic Boost Push Switch
- 6-Way Contour Selection Switch
- Power LED
- 2 x Input Signal LEDs
- Input B MIC Selected LED
- Limiter Active LED
- Power Supply: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene
- Grille: 18 Gauge Powder Coated Steel
- Dimensions: 411mm x 273mm x 256mm / 16.2'' x 10.7'' x 10.1'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 11.4kg / 25.5lbs
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.