View Full Description
The PreSonus NSB 16.8 is designed to seamlessly integrate with the StudioLive Series III family, as well as other AVB-enabled systems. This networked stage box, along with the rest of the StudioLive Series III family, allows you to connect digital audio devices over great distances using CAT5e or CAT6 Ethernet cables, providing you with the ability to route your audio signal anywhere on the network with exceptionally low latency. AVB networking provides you with an incredibly precise clock that dramatically reduces harmonic distortion and phasing, whilst AVB also ensures that you always have enough bandwidth for carrying your low latency audio.
Robust & Road-Ready Construction
The NSB 16.8 is built to withstand even the most demanding of stages and tours. Constructed with a rugged steel chassis and enclosure, the NSB 16.8 stage box features sturdy handles at each side, whilst the classis form factor enables the unit to sit perfectly on stage. This robust unit can also be rack mounted with an optional rack ear kit (not included, must be purchased separately), or be mounted inside an Ace Backstage stage pocket.
Seamless StudioLive Series III Integration
With a whole host of mixing solutions, from digital consoles and rack mixers, to personal monitoring units, StudioLive Series III features an AVB network core that the PreSonus NSB stage boxes can seamlessly integrate with. The stage boxes can be controlled and setup directly from any Series III console, or via the free PreSonus UC Surface software (available for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android). This 16-in, 8-out stage box utilises AVB networking, allowing all of the signals to flow through a single lightweight CAT5e or CAT6 Ethernet cable, removing the requirement of a heavy and expensive copper snake. AVB networking ensures minimal signal degradation that would often occur with long analog cable runs, whilst your NSB 16.8's inputs, preamps, and phantom power can all be remotely controlled with ease.
The NSB 16.8 is equipped with sixteen locking mic/line combo inputs, each with a Class A solid-state XMAX preamp and gain compensation for shared input scenarios. The stage box also features eight locking XLR output sockets, as well as a built-in 2-port AVB switch that enables you to daisy-chain multiple units. The NSB 16.8 is perfectly equipped for a huge range of applications, including even the largest performances.
- Rugged steel stage box enclosure
- 16 x locking combo mic/line inputs
- 16 x remote-controllable XMAX Class A preamps
- Gain compensation for shared inputs
- 8 x locking XLR line outputs
- 2 x AVB ports with locking XLR Ethernet jacks
- 32 x 8 AVB - 16 x direct input channels, and 16 x gain-compensated input channels
- 'Mute All' button
- Locking IEC power jack
- +48V Phantom Power indicators
- Easy setup and control via StudioLive Series III mixers, and via free PreSonus UC Surface software
- Rackmountable with optional rack-ears (not included)
- Type: Digital Stage Box
- Compatibility: Presonus StudioLive Series III (AVB network)
- Channels: 16 x 8
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 16 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line)
- Phantom Power: Yes
- Outputs - Main: 8 x XLR
- Data I/O: 2 x EtherCon (AVB network)
- Software: Presonus UC Surface control software
- OS Requirements - Mac: Mac, iPad
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows, Android
- Power Source: Locking IEC AC jack
- Height: 7"
- Depth: 4.5"
- Width: 16.7"
- Weight: 4.5kg
- Product Code: NSB 16.8
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug or a 220V EU plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection or a 220V circuit, using an EU plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country.
Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.