View Full Description
Get started with Traktor LE
Build your collection and mix with style. This product comes complete with a free copy of Traktor LE – a streamlined version of the award-winning DJ software. Traktor LE allows you to get into the mix straight away, providing you with an intuitive interface that allows you to loop, mix and even incorporate club-grade effects. It is the perfect starting point for any aspiring DJ.
Free £44 eVoucher for Traktor software upgrade
Discount for a Traktor upgrade. Also included is a free eVoucher for upgrading your Traktor software. Make the leap from LE once you are confident with your skills and redeem your free eVoucher, providing you with a discount of up to 44 GBP.
There are four volume faders and four dedicated filter knobs to provide full sonic access to the Remix Deck slots. You can route individual slots through Traktor's FX units for extra flavour, scratch your live production via Native Scratch timecode control and mix and fade into a 'traditional' track on another deck.
The Kontrol F1 is designed to work in harmony with the Traktor Pro 2 software. Assigning a sample a particular colour on the hardware causes the software to instantly follow suit, making it easy to keep track of. The F1's slim profile makes it easy to fit into your setup, and you can even expand with multiple F1s for extra control.
Native Instruments STEMS
Stems is a brand new music format designed with performance DJs in mind. A Stem file breaks down a track into four musical elements which are pre-mapped to 4 individual performance faders. A common break down format for a stem file may comprise of a drum track, bass track, synth track and vocals. Each track within the stem file can be controlled in the same way as a standard track, with it's own FX and volume faders. A wide range of artists and labels are already on board with Stems with a view to release a range of tracks in stems format, this provides DJs and producers with a whole new tool for creating tracks. Native Instruments has also developed a free Stem Creator Tool which allows you to export your tracks in Stem format divided into 4 musical elements, ideal for layering or to create different arrangements of your track.
The new Stems Creator Tool can now be downloaded from here.
- Innovative Remix Decks fuse the worlds of DJing and live performance
- 16 stylish RGB multi-color pads provide intuitive visual feedback on software status
- Trigger and arrange loops and samples on the fly, store your own Remix Sets
- Capture live loops from running track decks or export loops from your productions for playing live
- Scratch your loops and samples on the fly using Native Scratch timecode control
- Route individual Remix Decks slots through the assigned FX unit
- Lightweight, robust housing - fits perfectly alongside a standard club mixer
- Plug-and-play operation, instant recognition by the software - no setup needed
- Expandable - use up to four F1 controllers or combine with other
- Windows 7 or 8:
- Latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit)
- 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- 2GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- Mac OS X:
- 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update)
- Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- USB 2.0
- 1GB free disk space
- High-speed internet required