View Full Description
Get to the venue. Get set up. Get playing.
Ideal for your busy day. Highly versatile with 8 channels, the Mix8 is the ideal for both stage and studio thanks to its premium-grade components and flexible design. It's great for working musicians or buskers. And if the sound is a great concern, enjoy studio-quality audio thanks to high headroom and low noise.
The input features pan, level and overload indication, as well as boasting built-in Phantom Power for use with studio condenser microphones. 2 stereo 1/4-inch line inputs are also included, ideal for processing and recording line-level instruments such as synthesizer, keyboards, sequencers and more.
Pure sound thanks to custom preamps
Feel confident in your sound. One of the most prominent features of the Mackie Mix8 is the custom, premium-grade microphone preamps for optimal audio fidelity. When used with a condenser microphone, the preamps shine through, providing high-headroom and low-noise performance for the best possible sound quality.
This allows you to capture every nuance of your source audio for studio-grade recordings. The line input comes complete with a 3-band EQ for precise sound shaping, allowing you to shape your tone for added control.
'Take anywhere' design - portable and powerful
Fits in your guitar bag! Not only is the mixer lightweight and rugged but its compact design makes it highly portable. This means you can take your mixer anywhere you go with ease, fitting easily within a backpack for convenience.
Dedicated stereo RCA inputs and outputs are included for playback or recording applications. A headphone output is included for private monitoring, as well as stereo control room outputs. The rugged metal chassis provides optimum reliability.
- 8-channel compact mixer with proven high-headroom, low-noise performance
- Mic/line inputs with studio-level audio quality
- Multi-band EQ with clean, precise tone shaping
- Pan, level and overload indication
- Phantom power for studio condenser mics
- Multiple stereo 1/4" line inputs
- One aux send with stereo 1/4" returns
- Dedicated stereo RCA inputs/outputs for playback
- Main L/R outputs
- Headphone output
- Stereo control room outputs
- Rugged, reliable design built to last
- Extremely compact and portable
- Noise characteristics, 20 Hz - 20 kHz bandwidth, 150 ohm source impedance:
- All outputs, master levels, and channel levels off: -100 dBu
- All outputs, master levels unity, all channel levels off: -90 dBu
- All outputs, master levels unity, 1 channel level unity: -85 dBu
- Distortion (THD+N), 1 kHz, 20 Hz - 20 kHz bandwidth:
- Mic input to main output:
- Attenuation and crosstalk, 20 Hz - 20 kHz bandwidth:
- Inputs to outputs at 1 kHz: -85 dB
- Main mix off at 1 kHz: -80 dB
- Frequency response:
- Mic input to any output, gain at unity: +0, -1 dB, 20 Hz to 30 kHz
- Equivalent input noise:
- Mic in to insert send out, max gain, 150 ohm termination: -125 dBu
- Common mode rejection ratio:
- Mic in to insert send out, max gain, 1 kHz: better than 70 dB
- Maximum levels:
- Mic inputs (XLR): +19 dBu
- Aux return in: +16 dBu
- All other inputs: +21 dBu
- All outputs: +21 dBu
- Mic in: 3.8 kOhms
- All other inputs: 10 kOhms or greater
- Tape out: 1 kOhms
- Phones: 22 Ohms
- All other outputs:
- Unbalanced: 120 Ohms
- Balanced: 240 Ohms
- High shelving: ±15 dB at 12 kHz
- Mid peaking: ±15 dB at 2.5 kHz
- Low shelving: ±15 dB at 80 Hz
- Low cut filter: 18 dB per octave, -3 dB at 75 Hz
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug or a 220V EU plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection or a 220V circuit, using an EU plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country.
Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.