View Full Description
MP Series professional in-ear monitors
With decades of knowledge and experience in designing professional live audio solutions, Mackie has become renowned for delivering exceptional sound quality with superior balance and response. The MP series of professional in-ear monitors delivers that same incredible sound in an ergonomic and powerful format.
Designed to provide maximum comfort, sound isolation, and bass response, the MP series of IEMs features an ergonomically moulded low-profile enclosure, as well as a shielded and braided high-fidelity cable with a detachable design (MMCX connectors). An over-ear design provides exceptional sound quality straight to your ears whilst remaining unobtrusive.
Each MP series model comes complete with three different types of ear tips - Foam, Silicone, and Double Flange - and each type comes in three sizes (S, M, and L), allowing you to find the perfect fit with ease. The MP series IEMs also feature a gold-plated 1/8'' to 1/4'' adapter, whilst a rugged moulded hard case protects your investment during storage and transport.
Designed and created for artists, the MP series of professional in-ear monitors delivers that revered Mackie sound and build quality in a durable, high-performance format.
Dual hybrid driver configuration
Precisely-tuned and built to take your listening up a notch. The MP-240 IEMs feature a unique hybrid driver configuration consisting of a dynamic driver and a balanced armature driver. A custom crossover has been employed to split the frequencies of your sound between the two drivers, offering phenomenal clarity and impact across the entire audio frequency spectrum. You can enjoy accurate bass with plenty of punch, a rich and beautiful mid-range, and articulate, shimmering highs. And all with a balanced sound signature so that you never miss a single detail.
In the box
- MP-240 Dual Hybrid Driver IEMs
- Shielded and Braided High-Fidelity Detachable Cable
- Foam Tips (Small, Medium, & Large)
- Silicone Tips (Small, Medium, & Large)
- Double Flange Tips (Small, Medium, & Large)
- Hard Moulded Case
- Gold-Plated 1/8'' to 1/4'' Adapter
- Professional in-ear monitors with an ergonomic and durable moulded low-profile enclosure
- Optimised for maximum comfort with exceptional sound isolation and bass response
- Hybrid dual driver design utilising a dynamic driver and a Knowles balanced armature driver
- Dynamic driver delivers superior low frequency performance
- Armature driver is designed to handle the mids and highs, providing incredible clarity
- Driver configuration ensures high-fidelity, studio-quality sound with jaw-dropping definition
- Crafted specially for artists to provide the performance and comfort required for stage applications
- High-fidelity shielded and braided detachable cable
- Cable design provides superior durability and sonic performance
- Detachable MMCX connectors that swivel to deliver improved comfort and durability
- Over-ear design provides secure, comfortable, and unobtrusive fitment
- Three different types of ear tips included in three different sized - Foam, Silicone, and Double Flange (all in small, medium, and large sizes)
- Includes a rugged moulded hard case to protect your IEMs when not in use
- Gold-plated 1/8'' (3.5mm) to 1/4'' (6.35mm) adapter
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms (+/-15 percent)
- Transducer Type: Hybrid dual driver configuration (1 x dynamic driver and 1 x balanced armature driver)
- Sensitivity: 94dB (+/-3dB) at 1mW at 1kHz
- Cable: High-fidelity detachable cable
- Enclosure Type: Moulded Low-Profile