View Full Description
MP Series professional in-ear monitors
With decades of knowledge and experience in designing professional live audio solutions, Mackie has become renowned for delivering exceptional sound quality with superior balance and response. The MP series of professional in-ear monitors delivers that same incredible sound in an ergonomic and powerful format.
Designed to provide maximum comfort, sound isolation, and bass response, the MP series of IEMs features an ergonomically moulded low-profile enclosure, as well as a shielded and braided high-fidelity cable with a detachable design (MMCX connectors). An over-ear design provides exceptional sound quality straight to your ears whilst remaining unobtrusive.
Each MP series model comes complete with three different types of ear tips - Foam, Silicone, and Double Flange - and each type comes in three sizes (S, M, and L), allowing you to find the perfect fit with ease. The MP series IEMs also feature a gold-plated 1/8'' to 1/4'' adapter, whilst a rugged moulded hard case protects your investment during storage and transport.
Designed and created for artists, the MP series of professional in-ear monitors delivers that revered Mackie sound and build quality in a durable, high-performance format.
Single dynamic driver
Each model in the MP series boasts a unique driver configuration. The MP-120 is equipped with a single large dynamic driver in each IEM housing. With a high-performance design, this driver has been chosen due to its ability to deliver outstanding sound quality with deep, defined bass and articulate highs. Offering a balanced overall sound across the entire audio frequency spectrum, the MP-120 IEMs are perfect for monitoring your performance with precision, as well as being great for listening to your favourite songs.
In the box
- MP-120 Single Dynamic Driver IEMs
- Shielded and Braided High-Fidelity Detachable Cable
- Foam Tips (Small, Medium, & Large)
- Silicone Tips (Small, Medium, & Large)
- Double Flange Tips (Small, Medium, & Large)
- Hard Moulded Case
- Gold-Plated 1/8'' to 1/4'' Adapter
- Professional in-ear monitors with an ergonomic and durable moulded low-profile enclosure
- Optimised for maximum comfort with exceptional sound isolation and bass response
- Precision single high-performance dynamic driver delivers a balanced and responsive full-range sound
- Crafted specially for artists to provide the performance and comfort required for stage applications
- High-fidelity shielded and braided detachable cable
- Cable design provides superior durability and sonic performance
- Detachable MMCX connectors that swivel to deliver improved comfort and durability
- Over-ear design provides secure, comfortable, and unobtrusive fitment
- Three different types of ear tips included in three different sized - Foam, Silicone, and Double Flange (all in small, medium, and large sizes)
- Includes a rugged moulded hard case to protect your IEMs when not in use
- Gold-plated 1/8'' (3.5mm) to 1/4'' (6.35mm) adapter
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms (+/-15 percent)
- Transducer Type: Single large dynamic driver
- Sensitivity: 93dB (+/-3dB) at 1mW at 1kHz
- Cable: High-fidelity detachable cable
- Enclosure Type: Moulded Low-Profile