View Full Description
Hercules DJControl Jogvision Controller
Jog Wheels with Built In Displays
Up until now, DJs have been forced to watch a computer screen in order to see what speed a track is playing, how much time remains before the end of the track, or when scratching - to easily locate a scratch position. The dual displays on each of the DJControl Jogvision's jog wheels replace all of this, giving the DJ all the information he/she needs on the controller.
The larger outer ring turns at the track's playback speed, based on a speed of 33 1/3 rpm. The smaller ring indicates the position of the cursor in the track and is split into 16 segments (1 illuminated segment = start of the track, 8 illuminated segments = middle of the track, 16 illuminated segments = end of the track). Whilst scratching, the larger ring shows the amount of angular displacement, allowing you to easily locate scratch positions.
The Air Control function is a contactless Infrared Sensor, which allows the DJ to control effects in real time by simply varying the distance between his/her hand and the sensor. Placing your hand flat over the Infrared beam, the controller calculates the distance between the sensor and your hand. This is then converted into a gradual MIDI command which modulates a setting within the DJ software provided.
The Air Control is able to function in both day light and low light conditions and able to function with all flesh tones. The only incompatibility is with the use of black gloves as the Infrared sensor is not able to detect the distance between the DJ's hand and the controller.
8 Trigger Pads
The 2 sets of 4 trigger pads allow the DJ to trigger audio samples or jump from cue point to cue point, with just a simple tap of the pad. Variable-coloured backlighting shows you which command is assigned to each pad.
Audio Design For Mobile DJs
The DJControl Jogvision lets the DJ enjoy high-quality sound everywhere; in the studio, at concerts, in clubs and whilst hosting events or parties with friends. Included in the controller is a built-in audio interface with the resolution of 24-bit/96 kHz.
Serato DJ Upgrade from Intro, Download
Upgrade From Intro to Serato DJ
Serato Intro provides you with the essential features you need for digital mixing, its stripped back design is borrowed from Serato DJ as well as its functionality. The Intro software is ideal for beginner digital DJs, giving you the tools you need to get started mixing. Once you have perfected the use of Serato Intro and the basic mixing techniques, its time to upgrade! This upgrade is for any Serato Intro user wishing to upgrade to the full Serato DJ software. Serato DJ gives you all the features you are used to in Serato Intro but with a lot more depth and complexity. The Intro interface is designed the same as Serato DJ so all the features you have become accustomed to will remain. Upgrading is easy, simply go to the URL supplied in the box and enter your unique download code, which will update and upgrade your Serato Intro software to Serato DJ.
Numark Mixtrack Pro 3
- 16/24-bit audio at 44.1/48/96 kHz
- Booth out with adjustable volume for speakers
- Powerful enough Master and Booth outputs to connect PA systems
- Microphone input to talk over + Auxiliary input to connect an external audio source
- Robust construction for durability and transportability
- Blue ring’s rotation speed shows the playback speed of the track
- Blue displays rotate at 33? RPM
- 2 sets of trigger pads for audio sample or cue points
- Dual master audio outputs allow playback and track monitoring
Upgrade From Intro to Serato DJ
- Make the leap from beginner to intermediate digital mixing
- Upgrades your Serato Intro to Serato DJ
- Comes boxed with unique download code
Hercules DJControl Jogvision with Upgrade to Serato DJ
- Enclosure: 17.9 x 10” (45.5 x 25.4 cm)
- Jog Wheels Diameter: 5.9’’ (15cm)
- Weight: 2.5kg (5.5 lbs)
- Master 1-2: 2 RCA + 1/8" stereo
- Booth 1-2: 2 RCA
- Headphones: 1/4" + 1/8" (stereo)
- Mic: 1/4" microphone in
- Aux: 1/8" stereo line in
- Audio Resolution: 16/24-bit audio at 44.1/48/96 kHz