View Full Description
Take to the stage with confidence
The Inpulse 500 puts you in the driving seat, giving you everything you need to take your mixing skills to the next level. The compact DJ controller features large jog wheels for precise control over your music. This allows you to make subtle changes to pitch and time when mixing, making it easier than ever to blend tracks together.
The compact design makes it highly portable, ideal for beginner DJs and professionals looking for something to take on the road. It is easy to setup and runs from USB power, eliminating the need for an external power supply. It also features built-in retractable feet for a sturdy feel when using the controller. The classic-style VU meters allow you to monitor your levels at a glance, so you can see if your volumes ever peak and make adjustments accordingly.
Performance pads, filters and effects
The 16 RGB performance pads are perfect for creating build-ups, loops, cue points and much more. Not only that, but you can also use them to trigger samples, sound FX and other custom sounds. There are a variety of filters onboard including a dedicated hardware filter on the audio input. The filters and effects allow you to create transitions, build-ups and drops with the twist of a knob or the touch of a button.
BeatMatching guide and Intelligent Music Assistant
The features the set the Inpulse 500 apart from conventional controllers are the BeatMatching Guide and the Intelligent Music Assistant. The BeatMatching Guide allows you to make subtle changes left or right when mixing songs so you can nudge the track back and forth in increments. The Intelligent Music Assistant helps to pick out the best song to fit the one that’s playing, allowing you to focus on your mixing.
High-resolution sound complete with DJ software
Powered by Velvet Sound™ digital signal processing from AKM, the Inpulse 500 delivers high-quality sound, capturing the powerful bass and highs for club-ready audio. It also features a backlit base keeping your controller lit up even in low light environments.
Get started straight out of the box with the included DJ software. The Inpulse 500 comes complete with both Serato DJ Pro and DJUCED software so you can mix and build your music library. The software also opens up new features only available within the programs.
- DJControl Inpulse 500 Gold Edition
- Gold-colored braided USB cable
- Serato DJ Lite
- Serato DJ Pro license key
- Quick start guide with warranty information
- Semi-rigid carrying case
- Limited to 1,000 units worldwide (each controller is numbered 1 - 1000)
- Luxurious gold finish with custom gold markings including metal back plate and jog wheels rings
- Includes official carrying case for protecting your controller on the move
- 16 backlit RGB pads with 8 modes (Hot Cue, Loop, Slicer…)
- Large jog wheels: 5.5” / 14 cm in diameter
- Play/Pause, Cue, Shift, Sync, jog wheels with touch detection
- Vinyl, Slip, Quantize, Loop In/Loop Out buttons
- 3 EQ knobs and 1 gain knob per deck; filter/effects rack with 4 effects buttons and 2 filter knobs in the centre
- Great effects and filters for original DJ sets
- Intelligent Music Assistant suggests the best upcoming tracks
- Beatmatch guides for easier mixing
- Hardware filter on external audio sources
- Includes Serato® DJ Pro and DJUCED®
- Master output (speakers): 2 x 1/4” / 6.35 mm jack + 2 x RCA
- Headphones output: 1/8” / 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack + 1/4” / 6.35 mm stereo jack
- Auxiliary input: 2 x RCA + 1/8” / 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack
- Microphone input: balanced 1/4” / 6.35 mm jack
- Audio resolution: 44.1 kHz / 24-bit
- Jog wheel diameter: 5.5”
- Weight: 7 lb / 3.2 kg
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 21.3 x 11.7 x 2.8 inches / 54.2 x 29.6 x 7 cm
- Product Code: INPULSE500-LTD