View Full Description
The LUCAS Nano Series - big sound, tiny footprint
All-in-one PA systems made by combining innovation with years of engineering expertise. HK Audio bring you the LUCAS Nano series, delivering class-leading control and performance in an ultra-compact and lightweight format.
Each LUCAS Nano system provides you with professional features for a wide range of uses. Powerful high-resolution sound with outstanding articulation and authority makes each system perfect for everything from amplifying instruments and vocals to playing all styles of music. With a vast selection of configurations available, you can find a LUCAS Nano system that perfectly fits your needs. This makes it ideal for smaller music venues, karaoke, house parties and public speaking. The versatile design allows you to connect a microphone, guitar or even a keyboard with ease.
Revolutionary technology for outstanding performance
The LUCAS Nano systems utilise a range of groundbreaking technology to deliver incredible sonic power and crystal-clear audio. Each satellite feature integrated 3.5-inch broadband woofer, providing exceptional sound reproduction. These provide superior high-frequency performance, providing a response that is ideal even for large rooms. Combined with the 8-inch high-performance subwoofer, the LUCAS Nano systems deliver a rich, balanced and versatile sound with SPL capabilities of up to 120dB. It also includes integrated Bluteooth connectivity for streaming audio wirelessly.
Integrated 5-channel mixer and performance controls
With an intuitive 5-channel mixer built-in, the LUCAS Nano 305FX puts you in complete control. The mixer boasts three XLR-1/4'' combo inputs, two 1/4'' inputs, as well as integrated Phantom power for connecting high-end microphones. Channels one to three also feature a two-band EQ (low and high) for simple and effective tone shaping. Plus, if you want to add a splash of space to your sounds, the 305FX provides you with seven high-quality reverb effects. Whether you're working with instruments, vocals, or a selection of playback devices, the 305FX allows for easy interfacing and powerful control.
- Active, multifunctional PA system
- Integrated 5-channel mixer
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming
- 7 on-board reverb effects
- Two-band EQ for channels 1-3
- Phantom power for channels 1-2
- Optimised for use as a 2.1 Stereo system
- Can be extended into a more powerful Twin Stereo System setup when used in conjunction with any other 300 series LUCAS NANO
- Functions as an elegant Mono PA
- Active 8” high-performance subwoofer
- 2 satellites with 3.5″ broadband woofers
- All speakers custom-made by Celestion
- 750-watt peak power (calc.)
- 120 dB max. SPL
- Low-ranging bass down to 44 Hz
- Leightweight design - weighs just 10.3 kg
- Satellite transport bay inside the subwoofer enclosure
- Simple handling; assembles in seconds
- High quality STEREO STAND ADD-ON from König & Meyer (available separately)
- Height-adjustable, signal-carrying S-CONNECT POLE LN (available separately), for cable-free setup as Mono or Twin Stereo System setup
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- System Class: Portable stereo PA system
- Audience: Up to 80
- Maximum SPL: 120dB (peak)
- Frequency Response: 44Hz - 20kHz (+/-3dB)
- Power Rating: 230W (RMS)
- Peak Power: 750W (calc.)
- Amplifier: Class-D
- Active Protection Circuits:
- Multiband limiter
- Subsonic filter
- Thermo protection
- Overload protection
- Enclosure: Surface-coated polypropylene
- Weight: 10.3 kg / 22.7 lbs.
Nano 305FX Subwoofer
- Maximum SPL: 118dB at 10 percent THD (halfspace)
- Frequency Response: 44Hz - 190Hz (+/-3dB)
- LF Speaker: 8'' Celestion (custom-made)
- 3 x XLR-1/4'' combo
- 2 x 1/4'' jacks
- Bluetooth IN
- Stereo mini-jack
- Link IN for Twin Stereo mode
- Speaker OUT
- Rec OUT
- Link OUT for Twin Stereo mode
- Special Features:
- 5-channel mixer
- 2-band EQ for channels 1 to 3
- 7 reverb effects
- Bluetooth audio streaming
- Pole Mounts: M33 for the (signal-routing) S-Connect Pole LN, a speaker pole adapter sleeve (M33 to M20) is included
- Dimensions: 30 x 39 x 42 cm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 8.3 kg / 18.3 lbs.
Nano 300 Satellites
Please Note: These specifications are per satellite, specs for each satellite are identical.
- Maximum SPL: 120 dB (Satellite Array)@10 percent THD, Halfspace
- Frequency Response: 190Hz - 20kHz (+/-3dB)
- Mid/High Speaker: 3.5'' broadband(custom-made)
- Mid/High Unit Dispersion Pattern:
- Single Satellite: 60 x 40 degrees
- Satellite Array: 60 x 30 degrees
- Pole Mount: 3/8'' thread
- Dimensions: 13 x 13 x 11,5 cm(W x H x D)
- Weight: 1 kg / 2,2 lbs.
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug or a 220V EU plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection or a 220V circuit, using an EU plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country.
Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.