View Full Description
Patent pending BTAir technology
Complete wireless control from the palm of your hand. BTAir lets you create coordinated professional light shows without the need for additional hardware. All you need is your BTAir-enabled lighting fixture, and your smart-phone or tablet. This extremely easy method of control gives you an unobstructed transmission distance of up to 150ft, and allows control of up to 64 fixtures at once (eight groups of eight fixtures).
The BTAir app is available for both iOS and Android, and gives you complete control over your lighting with intuitive options and a user-friendly interface. The app communicates with your fixtures over Bluetooth®, and is capable of sending out four colour commands (Red, Green, Blue, and Amber). You can make use of a wide selection of built-in pre-mixed colours, or even fine-tune your lights with the easy-to-use colour-mixing tool. Pairing is easy, and grouping allows you to control your fixtures in the way that works best for you. You can create new programs, save programs, and play them back at a later date. BTAir is the perfect solution for a wide range of performance types and venues.
Powerful BTAir programs
Four program types give you versatile options to create a stunning show with intuitive parameters. In Static mode (selected by choosing FIXED), you can set at static colour, dimmer level, and choose an optional strobe rate. In Auto mode (selected by choosing FADE or PULSE), you can set a series of colours to follow each other, dimmer level, an optional strobe rate, and the program speed.
In Chase mode (selected by choosing SCROLL or RAINBOW), each product in the specified group will be offset by one colour from the previous fixture within the group. This gives the sense that each colour is moving from one light to the next. Chases will only run from fixture to fixture within a group, multiple groups won't chase each other. With the SOUND ACTIVATED program selected, your fixtures will respond to the low frequencies of your music to synchronise with bass and percussion. This mode lets you set a series of colours to follow one after another, dimmer level, and an optional strobe rate.
In the Box
- Chauvet DJ COLORband Q3BT LED Lighting Bar
- Power Cord
- Quick Reference Guide
- Full-size linear quad-colour wash light with three zones of control
- DMX control as well as built-in Bluetooth wireless technology
- Can be controlled using the free BTAir app for smartphones and tablets
- No additional hardware is required for Bluetooth control
- Twelve vibrant RGBA LEDs provide warm and exciting colour mixing
- Built-in automated programs via Master/Slave, DMX, or an IRC-6 remote (IRC-6 not included)
- Power link multiple units together with ease
- Light Source: 12 x 4W (1.4A) quad-colour RGBA LEDs
- LED Life Expectancy: 50,000 hours
- Beam Angle: 42°
- Field Angle: 70°
- Illuminance: 635 lux at 2m
- PWM Frequency: 1.59kHz
- Bluetooth and BTAir:
- Maximum Unobstructed Operating Range: 150ft / 45.7m
- Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth Version: 4.2
- Infrared Control: Yes (remote control not included, IRC-6 available separately)
- DMX Channels: 4, 6, or 16
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin
- Bracket Mounting Hole: M12
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240VAC, 50/60Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current:
- At 120V, 60Hz: 57W, 0.7A
- At 230V, 50Hz: 55W, 0.4A
- Power Linking:
- At 120V: 10 units
- At 230V: 18 units
- Approvals: CE, FCC
- Dimensions: 1000mm x 98mm x 140mm / 39.3'' x 3.8'' x 5.5''
- Weight: 3.1kg / 6.6lbs
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.