View Full Description
Unique Sound Advantages
The vertical configuration of the system's small, closely spaced drivers allow the Bose L1® Model 1S system to project sound forward and to the sides - creating 180-degree coverage while also reducing unwanted reverberation. The proprietary Spatial Dispersion™ and Articulated Array® technologies combine together to deliver a consistent tonal balance as sound spreads evenly across the stage and into the audience. Additionally, these unique technologies enable the L1® Model 1S to be used for both PA and monitoring applications - you hear exactly what the audience hears.
Convenient and Portable
The three components of the L1® Model 1S system - upper array, lower extension and power stand - connect together quickly and easily without the need for separate speaker stands and multiple cables. Thanks to the modular design, setup and breakdown takes just minutes, and everything can be stored within the included carry bags for convenient transport from venue to venue.
Lightweight yet Powerful Bass Module
The B1 Bass Module is the more portable bass option that Bose offer. The B1 features a considerably lighter and smaller enclosure design when compared to conventional subwoofers that are typically used for live performance applications. When combined with the L1® system, the B1 Bass Module delivers accurate amplification of lower notes for most voices and instruments.
The optional T1 ToneMatch® audio engine provides four additional channels which allow you to expand the system and connect multiple instruments and/or microphones. The Bose T1 ToneMatch® also features an extensive library of presets which allow you to instantly optimise the sonic performance of both instruments and microphones, while the intelligent zEQ provides outstanding sound-shaping capabilities.
Spatial Dispersion™ and Articulated Array® loudspeaker technology features twelve small drivers mounted at precise angles inside a slim, vertical enclosure. This proprietary Bose technology delivers nearly 180 degrees of horizontal sound coverage while ensuring sound remains consistent, even at extreme sides of the system.
Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand provide clean, precise amplification for L1® Model II system with up to two B1 bass modules or one B2 bass module.
Convenient carry bags make getting to and from your gig that much easier. One each for the loudspeaker array, power stand and bass module.
on power stand for digital audio and power connection to the optional T1 ToneMatch®
- Spatial Dispersion™ and Articulated Array® speaker technologies in the loudspeaker produce wide, uniform sound coverage
- 12 small drivers are arranged using Articulated Array® technology in a slim, vertical enclosure - creating nearly 180° of horizontal coverage and consistent tonal balance
- Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand provide clean, precise amplification for L1® Model 1S system with up to two B1 bass modules or one B2 bass module
- ToneMatch® port on power stand for digital audio and power connection to ToneMatch® audio engine
- Analog input, trim control and signal/clip LED for line-level analog input via 0.63cm TRS phone cable - suitable for instruments or other audio sources such as DJ mixers, MP3 player and more
- Bass module output for amplified bass output signal to the B1/B2 module
- L1® system automatically adjusts EQ appropriately when bass modules are connected
- Interlocking design of lightweight components eliminates the need for speaker stands and speaker wires - setup takes only minutes
- Retractable legs provide stability for streamlined power stands and loudspeakers
- Highly efficient B1 bass module design features two 5.25'', high-output, high-excursion drivers that produce deep, strong bass from a small enclosure
- Compact, lightweight bass module enclosure is easy to transport, setup and breakdown
- Convenient carry bags - one each for the loudspeaker array, power stand and bass module - make getting to and from your gig that much easier
In The Box
- 1 x L1® Model 1S Power Stand and Cable
- 1 x L1® Model 1S Top Array and Bottom Extension
- 1 x Loudspeaker Carry Bag
- 1 x Power Stand Carry Bag
- 1 x B1 Bass Module and Cable
- 1 x B1 Slip Cover
- L1® Model 1S Top Array: 111cm x 9cm x 10.5cm (H x W x D)
- L1® Model 1S Bottom Extension: 100.6cm x 10.6cm x 10.5cm (H x W x D)
- L1® Model 1S Power Stand: 12.8cm x 26.2cm x 69.2cm (H x W x D)
- B1 Bass Module: 38cm x 26cm x 45cm (H x W x D)
- L1® Model 1S Top Array: 7.4kg
- L1® Model 1S Bottom Extension: 3.8kg
- L1® Model 1S Power Stand: 10.7kg
- B1 Bass Module: 11.4kg
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.