View Full Description
Sonically superior preamps
Behringer XEYNX preamps are renowned for their unique sonic performance. With an impressive 130dB of dynamic range and a frequency bandwidth of 10Hz to 20kHz the XEYNX preamps are the ideal choice for home recording and live use. Ensuring high quality and outstanding clarity, you'll own preamps which excel on a wide array of sources. From guitars to percussion, to vocals and bass. There's nothing that the XEYNX preamps won't shine on.
Sublimely musical British EQ
British mixing consoles are renowned for their analog warmth and unique sonic qualities. Behringer have meticulously studied and incorporated the same style circuitry on the QX1204USB's three band channel EQ, providing incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
Inputs and outputs
The XENYX QX1204USB mixer features 12-inputs and 2-2 buses to accommodate dynamic or condenser microphones. With its built-in Phantom Power the QX1204USB lets you connect any studio microphone for simple, straight-forward recording. Also featured are Main Mix and Control Room/Phone assignable track inputs to let you play music between sets, the RCA outputs also let you record your performance to an external recording device.
Built-in digital multi-FX processor
The QX1204USB features a built-in digital KLARK TEKNIK Multi-FX Processor designed to offer you an arsenal of premium-grade digital effect presets. A unique feature of the Multi-FX Processor is the time-based functions that can be controlled manually by pressing the tap button in time with the music. The 32 digital effect presets included with the Multi-FX Processor include: delay, chorus, flanger, pitch shifting, reverb and more.
The built-in, bi-directional stereo USB Audio interface makes connecting your QX1204USB to your computer easy and efficient, letting you connect directly to your computer via a single USB cable.
Intuitive one-knob compression
The ''one-knob'' compression function is available on all mono channels and allows you to dial in the perfect amount of compression for both instruments and vocals. Delivering powerful mixes with punch and clarity, the ''one-knob'' compression is easy to operate and a rare feature for mixers within this price range.
Create an affordable wireless microphone system
Another unique and innovative feature of the QX1204USB is the wireless-ready design. This allows you to easily connect the mixer to Behringer's digital wireless microphones (not included). The USB connector on the top of the mixing console is designed to accommodate the 2.4GHz wireless receiver dongle that comes supplied with Behringer's wireless microphone sets.
Eliminate the need for excess cables. Simply purchase the ULM300USB or ULM202USB and create the perfect single or dual wireless handheld microphone system for an affordable price.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy “one-knob” functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/ effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Neo-classic “British” 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/ FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute/alt 3-4, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors plus separate control room, headphones and 2-track outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- “Planet Earth” switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V ), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
For more information on the XENYX QX1204USB please refer to the PDF above.
- Channels: 8
- Computer Connectivity: USB (2 x 2)
- Faders: 10 x 60mm Throw
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 4 x XLR
- Phantom Power: Yes
- Inputs - Line: 8 x TRS, 2 x RCA
- Inputs - Other: 1 x 1/4" (Footswitch)
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR, 2 x TRS
- Outputs - Other: 2 x RCA
- Aux Sends: 1 x Pre, 1 x Post
- Send/Return I/O: 2 x 1/4" (Send), 4 x 1/4" (Return)
- Busses/Groups: 2 x Bus
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- USB: 1 x Type B
- EQ Bands: 3-band
- Effects: Yes
- Height: 3.5"
- Width: 10.4"
- Depth: 13"
- Product Code: QX1204USB
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.