View Full Description
Hooking your instrument up to your amplifier is simple. A single cable from your guitar or bass, running into your amp is generally all you need. However, when the time comes to connect to other forms of equipment, there's a lot more to consider. But with the Behringer ULTRA-G GI100, it's just as easy.
The GI100 is the ideal solution for connecting your instrument to mixers, recording devices, other amplifiers, and more. This handy little box features a 1/4'' input for your instrument, a balanced XLR output to take your signal to a mixer or other device, and even a direct link 1/4'' output for hooking up to a speaker cabinet. The box itself will match the impedance and signal required to seamlessly integrate your instrument with your desired destination, helping to fight the frustrations of mis-matched signals and poor sound quality.
With its intelligent design, the GI100 can even accommodate high-powered speaker outputs (of up to 3000W), giving you even more sonic options when it comes to DI-ing your signal. It allows you to use an amplifier before your DI box so you can sculpt your tone and send it straight to a PA system and more. Switchable input attenuation lets you make use of input levels up to a massive +50dB. And with an integrated ground lift switch, you can even do away with the typical problems associated with ground loops.
...And be heard
There's nothing quite like the gargantuan sound of your guitar through a 4x12'' cabinet. And now you can achieve that same phenomenal sound no matter what you're plugging into. Designed by legendary engineer Juergen Rath, the authentic 4x12'' speaker emulation from the GI100's output lets you unleash the thunderous roar of your instrument without having to carry a full amplifier stack with you. Combined with the GI100's renowned OT-1 transformer that ensures a wide, ultra-flat frequency response, you can enjoy an incredible tone on stage and in the studio every single time you plug in.
- Professional multi-purpose DI box for use on stage and in the studio
- Authentic 4x12'' speaker emulation by renowned amp designer Juergen Rath
- Impedance and signal matching for directly connecting your instruments to mixers and amplifiers
- Ultra-flat frequency response thanks to the renowned Behringer OT-1 transformer
- Internal battery automatically shuts off when phantom power is applied
- Can accommodate the connection of speaker outputs rated up to 3000W
- Switchable input attenuation allows input level levels of up to +50dB
- Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- 1/4'' TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ultra-rugged road-ready aluminium casing
- Stackable oversized rubber corners
- Covered by Behringer's 3-year warranty program
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 160kHz
- Noise: -99.2dBu
- Distortion: Less than 0.014-percent (1kHz, 0dBu in)
- Input Resistance: Greater than 250k Ohms
- Connection Impedance: Greater than 600 Ohms
- Input: 1/4'' mono jack
- Output: XLR balanced
- Max. Input Level:
- Simulation OFF: +8/+28/+48dBu
- Simulation ON: -2/+18/+38dBu
- Phantom Supply: 18VDC to 48VDC
- Battery: 9V 6LR91
- Dimensions: 150mm x 130mm x 60mm / 6'' x 5'' x 2.4''
- Weight: Approx. 650g
- Product Code: GI100