View Full Description
Capture every detail
Condenser microphones. When it comes to sound quality and detail, these are the microphones of choice. And with the B-1's professional design, you can enjoy crystal-clear, detailed sound with exceptional realism and precision whether you're on stage or in the studio.
The B-1 is ideal for capturing acoustic instruments, vocals, for use as an overhead mic, and more. Its cardioid polar pattern provides excellent isolation of your sound source, so you capture more of what you want, and less unwanted noise from the rear and sides. This also helps with feedback rejection, making it ideal for use on stage where loud stage monitors may be.
You want your sound to be the best it can be. That's why Behringer have built the B-1 to provide you with premium performance thanks to their attention to detail and powerful components. The diaphragm itself is gold-sputtered and boasts a diameter of 1'', and allows you to capture every nuance of your performance with exceptional accuracy.
But that's not all. The B-1 provides you with versatile options when it comes to setting up your mic. Switchable low-frequency roll-off allows you to compensate for the proximity effect (increased bass when a cardioid microphone is places closer to a sound source), and eliminate any unwanted LF rumble or noise. You can also make use of the switchable -10dB input attenuator, making it easier to capture louder sound sources without having to worry about distortion.
As well as premium components, the B-1 also boasts a robust and reliable design with a nickel-plated solid brass body. This helps to keep the microphone's sensitive internal components safe from harm. Stages and studios can be pretty punishing environments, so you want your microphone to be able to withstand them, day after day, year after year. Plus, with Behringer's 3-year warranty program, your B-1 is in safe hands for years to come.
- Professional large-diaphragm condenser microphone
- 1'' gold-sputtered diaphragm for outstanding audio quality
- Perfect for use as a main and support mic for studio and live use
- Ideal for recording acoustic instruments, or as an overhead
- Cardioid polar pattern for excellent isolation and feedback rejection
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted capsule
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and -10dB input attenuation
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates LF distortion
- Incredibly rugged construction with a nickel-plated brass body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for reliable signal transmission
- Heavy-duty suspension mount, windscreen, and aluminium case included
- Covered by Behringer's 3-year warranty program
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Transducer Type: Condenser, 1'' single diaphragm
- Operating Principle: Pressure gradient
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Connection: Gold-plated balanced XLR connector
- Open Circuit Voltage: -34 +/- 2dBV (at 1kHz)
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: 20mV/Pa
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Level Attenuation: -10dB (switchable)
- Low-Cut Filter: 6 dB/Octave at 75Hz (switchable)
- Maximum SPL 138dB (0 dB), 148dB (-10dB) (1-percent THD at 1kHz)
- Equivalent SPL: 13dB-A
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 81dB A-Weighted (re. 1Pa)
- Nominal Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Load Impedance: Greater than 1 k Ohm
- Power Supply Voltage: +48V phantom power
- Current Consumption: 3mA
- Weight: 0.45kg
- Dimensions 174mm (L)
- Product Code: B-1