View Full Description
Get the most out of your music
The AT-LP140XP is a high-end turntable, designed for DJs and avid music listeners alike. The AT-LP140XP features a new DC servo direct-drive motor for optimised audio performance. It also features adjustable dynamic anti-skate control and a dedicated phone-level output.
This premium-grade direct-drive turntable is ideal for home audio, mixing and sampling. The S-shaped tonearm features adjustable tracking force, allowing you to optimise your audio performance for different records.
Superior sound for professionals
At the heart of the LP140XP is the AT-Hs6 universal 1/2-inch mount headshell and the AT-XP3 DJ cartridge with the 0.6mil conical bonded stylus. Combined together, these premium-grade components deliver exceptional audio fidelity and performance resulting in pristine sound.
The professional-grade anti-resonance, mass-damped, die-cast aluminium platter features a felt melt, providing superior stability and tracking for scratching and mixing. It also features a detachable dual RCA output cables, supplying a strong 5.5mV output, ideal for nightclubs and home listening.
Sleek design, robust construction
The sleek yet stylish design of the AT-LP140XP turntable not only looks good but provides exceptional longevity. The professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminium platter provides optimal durability, ideal for extensive and prolonged use. There is also a popup stylus target, ideal for low-light environments such as nightclubs and more. The stroboscopic platter features its own speed indicator and the variable pitch control features a quartz speed lock for optimal stability when playing records.
The damped base construction helps to eliminate low-frequency feedback colouration for improved signal and audio fidelity. It also comes complete with a range of accessories including a counterweight and a removable hinged dust cover, keeping your turntable free from dust and other particulates.
- Experience high-fidelity audio and professional DJ performance
- Direct-drive, high-torque servo motor with speed stabilization
- Fully manual operation
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Professional anti-resonance, mass-damped, die-cast aluminium platter with felt mat
- AT-HS6 universal ½"-mount headshell and AT-XP3 DJ cartridge with 0.6 mil conical bonded stylus
- Balanced S-shaped tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control, height adjustment, and lockable rest
- Dedicated phono-level output (5.5 mV)
- Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
- Forward/reverse operation and variable pitch control with quartz speed lock
- Retractable plug-type target light for easier cueing in low light
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
- Includes: detachable RCA output cable (dual RCA male to dual RCA male), power cable, 45 RPM adapter, counterweight, felt mat, and removable hinged dust cover
- Available in black (AT-LP140XP-BK) and silver (AT-LP140XP-SV)
- Type: 3-speed, fully manual operation
- Motor: High-torque DC motor
- Drive Method: Direct drive
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPM
- Turntable Platter: Die-cast aluminum
- Starting Torque: & gt; 2.2 kgf.cm
- Wow and Flutter:
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >50 dB
- Output Level: 5.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Power Supply Requirements: 115/230V AC, 60/50 Hz
- Power Consumption: 11W
- Dimensions: 452.0 mm (17.80") W x 352.0 mm (13.86") D x 158.6 mm (6.24") H
- Weight: 10.0 kg (22 lbs.), without dust cover
- Accessories Included: AT-XP3 phono cartridge; AT-HS6 headshell; dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) cable with ground wire; counterweight; felt mat; dust cover; 45 RPM adapter; plug-type stylus target light
- Tonearm Type: Balanced S-shaped tonearm with detachable headshell
- Effective Arm Length: 230.5 mm
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Tracking Error Angle: Less than 3 degrees
- Applicable Cartridge Weight: 3.5-8.5 g
- Anti-Skating Range: 0-4 g
- Replacement Stylus: ATN-XP3
- Product Code: AT-LP140XPBKU
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country. Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.