View Full Description
High quality USB interface
ZEDi-10FX offers you the best of both worlds, incorporating a studio quality 4 in / 4 out, 24-bit/96kHz USB audio interface for hassle-free multitrack recording and playback to/from a Mac or PC, or to an iOS device using the iOS camera kit. The USB output source can be set up in several different ways to match your workflow.
Cubase LE software included
ZEDi-10FX comes with the acclaimed Cubase LE software. Cubase LE offers you powerful yet easy-to-use software tools for audio recording, editing, MIDI sequencing and mixing. You can use its vast range of proven editing and sequencing tools for plenty of music styles and areas of application. From singers and songwriters recording vocal lines to rock bands jamming in their rehearsal room, Cubase LE is as easy as it gets – with outstanding audio quality. Save time when recording thanks to the intuitive recording and editing functionality.
Cubases LE mobile music production app
The mixer also comes bundled with the Cubasis LE app. Cubasis LE is the compact version of Steinberg’s streamlined, multitouch sequencer for the iPad, providing the same look and feel of its bigger brother Cubasis. Specially designed for quick and easy operation, Cubasis LE makes all your recording, editing and mixing tasks a breeze.
Exceptional audio quality
ZEDi-10FX features an exceptional new preamp design, created by analogue guru, Mike Griffin and developed from his highly acclaimed GS-R24 studio recording console. Known as GSPre, the preamps deliver exceptionally low noise and massive headroom, and the warmth and depth that Allen & Heath’s analog range is famous for. For tonal shaping, the precise 3 band MusiQ EQ controls have been carefully calibrated for responsiveness and precision, making it easy for you to shape and enhance each musical source.
Road tough build quality
All ZED mixers are designed and built to Allen and Heath’s legendary touring grade standards to ensure a long life in the toughest environments. All channels are on individual, vertical circuit boards and all rotary controls are secured to the front panel with a steel nut to guard against impact damage.
Made for guitars
ZEDi-10FX comes with two Guitar DI high impedance jack inputs. This allows your guitar and basses to be plugged straight into the mixer without the need for DI boxes. That’s one less piece of gear to buy, carry and set up.
- 4 in, 4 out USB Audio Interface (24-bit/96kHz)
- Cubase LE Software included
- Cubasis LE App included
- 4 Mic / Line Inputs with separate XLR and TRS jack sockets
- 2 Stereo Inputs with TRS jack sockets
- 2 Guitar DI high impedance inputs, eliminating the need for DI boxes
- Internal FX Engine with Tap Tempo
- Lo-cut filter for cleaning up unwanted low frequency noise
- 3 band EQ for easy creative and corrective tonal shaping
- Aux out for connecting a monitor speaker or in-ear / headphone monitoring
- 60mm smooth travel fader on main mix
- XLR main outputs
- Flexible signal monitoring
- 8 LED signal metering
- 48V Phantom Power for condenser mics
- Robust internal power supply
- Type:Analog Mixer with USB interface
- Computer Connectivity:USB (4X4)
- Input - Mic Preamps:4
- Inputs - Line:4 x 1/4" TRS (2 x instrument high impedance)
- Inputs - Other:4 x 1/4" TRS (stereo paired)
- Outputs - Main:2 x XLR (left, right), 2 x RCA (stereo)
- Outputs - Other:1 x 1/4" (aux out), 1 x 1/4" (FX out/footswitch)
- Aux Sends:1 x Aux send, 1 x FX send
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- USB:1 x USB Type B
- EQ Bands:3-band EQ
- Effects:Delay, Delay Verb,Echo Delay,Chorus/Doubler,Phaser/Flanger,Symphony,Gated Verb
- Software:Cubase LE (included)
- Product Code:ZEDi10FX
Your order may contain items that use a 240V UK plug or a 220V EU plug
Any electrical items in your order may have been designed to work with a 240V circuit, using a United Kingdom G type plug connection or a 220V circuit, using an EU plug connection. An adapter or transformer may be required for these items to work properly and safely in your country.
Some items work with a range of voltages, or have a switchable voltage control built in. Please refer to the specific product details for further information.