View Full Description
800Kg Max Load Capacity
The Gear4music stage platform is made from a heavy duty plywood made to 18mm thick. Combining this with heavy duty aluminium edges for durability and a non-slip surface for safety, this stage can carry a max load of 800Kg. This is the equivalent of 13 average build people, 236 Harry Potter book sets, or 2 Steinway Grand Pianos!
Easy to Set Up and Connect
The 1m squared platform is suitable to be used with the Gear4music stage risers, and is easy to connect multiple units to create a rigid structure. Simply sit the platform on top and connect to the risers using the four heavy duty locking pins in each corner. Connecting platforms together is just as easy. Each platform includes adjustable clamps on two of the four sides, which connect inside the metal grooves. From there, simply tighten the clamp and you have a very secure stage.
Create Your Own Modular Stage
The Gear4music platform is the perfect way to start building your own custom stage. Using this platform with the following materials, you can create a stage of varying heights and sizes that is perfect for your needs and requirements. Alternatively, check out the great package deals available for sale!RisersValances
- 200cm x 40cm Valance - suitable for use with 40cm stage riser to hide the leg supports from your audience. One valance will cover two sides of your platform.
- 200cm x 60cm Valance - suitable for use with 60cm stage riser to hide the leg supports from your audience. One valance will cover two sides of your platform.
- 20cm Step with Riser - allows you access the stage easily. Suitable for use with platforms using the 40cm risers.
- 40cm Step with Riser - allows you access the stage easily. Suitable for use with platforms using the 60cm risers and in conjunction with the 20cm Step.
- Platform Material: Plywood
- Edges Material: Aluminium
- Surface Material: Non-Slip Rubber
- Platform Thickness: 30mm
- Plywood Thickness: 18mm
- Platform Weight: 6.5Kg
- Platform Loading Capacity: 800Kg
- Riser Connectors: 4 x Heavy Duty Locking Pins
- Platform Connectors: 2 x Adjustable Clamps
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.