SuperNATURAL - Roland’s acclaimed SuperNATURAL sound engine produces the rich, sophisticated tones of an acoustic grand piano for a more immersive experience. Also accurately presents the sound of a full variety of instruments.
3D Ambience - Produces a rich, engaging sound for your headphones. 3D sound fills your ears with the same enriching quality as the piano’s speakers, but remains a concert for one.
Ivory Feel - Offering a smooth surface with comfortable playability, the Ivory Feel is instantly recognisable as having a superior touch. This is ideal for musicians who have learnt on a variety of piano types.
PHA4 Feel - Responds accurately to minute hand movements on the keys, so your performance is as expressive to hear as it is to play. The PHA4 has an authentic touch similar to an acoustic piano.
Digital Interface - LCD screen for interactive sheet reading and practice. Allows users to keep their music with them at all times, as well as access a whole range of games.
10 Year Warranty - Roland’s 10 year warranty ensures that you can put complete trust into your piano’s future
Customise Every Note
Note Voicing lets you adjust the pitch, volume and character of each note. There's also 50 onboard rhythm accompaniments and nearly 400 internal songs, including popular études such as Czerny 100 and Hanon, as well as classical masterpieces and popular songs. A 16-part SMF song recorder is built in, which both records and plays WAV audio songs via optional USB flash memory.
Immersive Sound Projection
The HPi-50's Innovative Acoustic Projection system gives you multi-dimensional sound. The Headphone 3D Ambience effect provides a rich, immersive sound field when you are using headphones for private practice. Other convenient features for daily playing include independent volume for headphones, Volume Limit function, and an adjustable music rest. The piano includes a Progressive Damper Action pedal and wooden cabinet with a beautiful Simulated Rosewood finish.
10 Year Warranty
Playing a Roland digital piano is a long term investment of time. That’s why Roland have offered a 10 year warranty with all of their HP and LX series instruments. These pianos have been designed for you to develop with for years to come, and feature the quality needed to achieve consistent progress. In order for optimum reliability, Roland’s 10 year warranty removes any worries concerning internal issues. This warranty protects your piano against failure due to a manufacturer fault.
Dimensions (Including Stand, with Music Rest)
- Width: 1387mm
- Height: 1097mm
- Depth: 430mm
- Keyboard: 88 Keys with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel
- Touch Sensitivity: 100 Types, Fixed Touch
- Hammer Response: Off, 10 Levels
- Master Tuning: 415.3 to 466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Keyboard Mode: Whole, Dual, Split, Twin
- Pedals: Damper, Soft, Sostenuto
- Playback: Audio File (WAV 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format)
- Playback Transpose: -6 - +6 Semitones
- Playback Speed: 75 – 125
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Sound
- MIDI Format: GM2, GS, XGlite
- Max Polyphony: 128
- Piano: 19 Tones
- Vibraphone: 6 Tones
- E. Piano: 10 Tones
- Strings: 11 Tones
- Organ: 13 Tones
- Voice: 9 Tones
- Pad: 5 Tones
- Guitar/Bass: 6 Tones
- Winds: 6 Tones
- Drums: 9 Tones
- GM2: 256
- Abience: 10 Levels
- Brilliance: 10 Levels
- Damper Resonance: Off to 10 Levels
- String Resonance: Off to 10 Levels
- Key off Resonance: Off to 10 Levels
- Cabinet Resonance: Off to 10 Levels
- Dynamic Harmonic: Off to 10 Levels
- Soundboard Behaviour: Off to 10 Levels
- Organ Effects: Rotary Speaker Effect (Slow/Fast)
- Tracks: 3 Part
- Song Format: Standard MIDI Files
- Note Storage: 30,000 Notes Approximately
- Recording Method: Replace, Mix
- Resolution: 120 Ticks Per Quarter Note
- Tempo: Quarter Note= 10 – 500
- Volume: Off, 10 Levels
- Patterns: 11
- Sound: 8 Types
- Display: 16 Segments x 4 (LED, 8 Characters (LCD), Beat Indicator
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Power Consumption: 10W
- Colour: Contemporary Black
- Connectors: DC in Jack, Stereo Miniature Input Jack, L/MONO Output ¼’’ Jack, R Output ¼’’ Jack, USB Type B Computer Port, USB Type A Memory Port
- Included: Owner’s Manual, Assembly Manual, Stabilizer, Screw Set, AC Adaptor, Power Cord, Headphone Hook
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
Delivery and Installation Service
This service can be arranged on an ad-hoc basis via a specialist piano delivery company. Delivery times cannot be guaranteed until we have made arrangements with the delivery company. If you would prefer a delivery and installation service, please contact our sales team on 0330 365 4444 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you and provide you with more information on this service.